I'm in Shape Magazine (+ Cathe mention)!!

Congratulations on your success and your story!! I'll have to pick up a copy, just because!! :D

Last edited:
Congratulations! You're such an inspiration, and I'm glad others will be able to benefit from your story.

Congratulations, that's so exciting!! I subscribe to Shape, love the magazine so I'll be looking out for you in the next issue.

Hi Sandra:
I've never purchased the mag, but, since you are in it, I will! Congratulations on getting into it, and I'm looking forward to reading your story in there!:D

Can't wait to see it!

I usually check out shape from the library, but I'll have to get this one at the store! It will be so cool to see someone I "recognize"!

Susan

Congratulations! I love reading Shape magazine, including the success stories. Can't wait to read yours! Thanks for letting us know!:)

That is SO exciting!!! I don't subscribe but I am absolutely going to scoop up the Dec issue to see your story! Congrats. That is super cool!

Wow, Sandra, that's fantastic!! Tell us about your photo shoot! What did you do to prepare?

Congratulations!!!!

Sandra, I live in UT county also and saw you on the news yesterday just coincidentally. I got excited when I recognized you and shouted to the hubs that "one of my Cathe friends is on channel 4!" He gave me one of those "good-for-you-but-I-don't-care" looks :). I was thrilled to see a fellow Catheite so close to home and loved your success story. Congrats to you and I'll look for you in SHAPE!

It's here!!!! I got the December issue of Shape in Walmart a little while ago!!!
Loved the article, loved the pics! Congratulations Sandrelle :D :D:D:D!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.