I'M IN LOVE!!

pjlippert

Cathlete
WITH CIRCUIT MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I hope the new workouts are similar!!! I found it really easy to modify to LI in places!! I only had time for about 20 minutes but will do the rest tomorrow.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!:eek::D:cool:

Pam

Back in the day when I was in a bit better shape and could also do more high impact this was my "puke in a bucket" workout. It wore me out but I loved it! A forgotten oldie but goodie!

The concept of the "puke in a bucket" workout made my daughter laugh! But yeah, I know what you mean!! OK, this is my new goal: to get fit enuf to do Circuit Max all the way through like I used to......

Clare

You inspired me!! I bought circuit max download a few weeks ago and have done it a couple times, I pulled it out this morning after reading your post.. Loved it! Great start to the week.

Back in the day when I was in a bit better shape and could also do more high impact this was my "puke in a bucket" workout. It wore me out but I loved it! A forgotten oldie but goodie!

LOL! I thought "puke in a bucket" meant that the w/o sucked, not that it was intense!

Ok, now I want this one too in my collection!

Natasha

You inspired me!! I bought circuit max download a few weeks ago and have done it a couple times, I pulled it out this morning after reading your post.. Loved it! Great start to the week.

Yeahhh Nicole! We'll see how hard it is to walk tomorrow!

Pam

I'm glad you posted this because I got mine out again today. I hadn't done it since last summer. I really had fun with it. I love the kick boxing in this one. I'm going to keep this one out.

this is an oldie but a goodie.....tough workout but fun.....glad u like it.....wait till u finish the rest of it.....lol:)

I haven't done Circuit Max in a long long time so I don't remember it very well but I do adore Cardio Kicks. It's probably the toughest KB work out Cathe ever made IMO! I like to wear weighted gloves to do kickboxing and I can handle 1# (each) gloves for every routine I've ever done except for CK! I had to drop to 1/2# in each glove and even THAT was super tough! :eek:

I haven't tried this one yet, just got it with the pre-sale. I did cardio kicks today but I love her circuit workouts because I feel more accomplished.

I know that I'll enjoy Curcuit MAx then too. Thank for the review :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.