I'm back to work/thank you/new DVD's

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Today was my first day back to work and wow, based on the looks of the filming studio, I see the staff & customer service have surely been busy! Thankfully we won't be needing to film in there anytime soon, lol. Before I ask about your DVD's I just want to thank all of you for your warm sentiments, cards, flowers and gifts. I have read each and every note you have posted on FB, the... website forums & elsewhere. My father would have been so touched by your outpouring of affection, however, I'm sure he already knows, as I have read every note aloud to him along with my family. We all want you to know how much your words meant to our broken hearts. Today starts the healing process and I came to work earlier surrounded by energy & love which was just what I needed to take on the day. I see that a good amount of you already received your workouts & even tried a few already. I'll be here to answer any questions you have throughout the week. Just want to thank you for your patience in receiving your DVDs and thank my staff for doubling up, make that tripling up, in my absence so that nobody had to suffer any unnecessary delays. Enjoy Everyone!!!!

Awww Cathe, {{{{hugs}}}}. I'm so glad you returned to energy and love, which is what you deserve.

Pam

So glad to see your post! I hope you are finding comfort from your friends and family through this difficult time. Looking forward to receiving the workouts up here in Canada.

Glad to have you back girl, it's like a piece of my day missing when Cathe is gone for too long.

I hope you and your family are doing ok, the good thing is that you all have each other to lean on.

You also have us, alot of love on these forums I tell you what.

Welcome back! :)

Yes, We Miss you, We love you and We need you everyday. For me you are my especial guest everyday in my home and my life. Is depress for me if I dont workout with you is like something missing, Im 100% Cathe, I do have alot of other dvds and I give away because I dont like no body they are good but not for me.Thank you

Happy to hear from you, Cathe! Your words are so touching and attest to your strength in all circumstances.

((Warm Hugs)) to you and your family!

Hi Cathe,

So glad to hear you are back!
Hope you settle back to your passion/work smoothly and swiftly. It's truly inspirational to sense your passion through your products!:):):)

I also hope you find comfort interacting with us should anyone post questions.
I am sending you lots of hug and love from UK.:):)

I can't wait to try out the new workouts by the end of this week.

Kind Regards,

Cathe, you've been missed, but please continue to take all the time you need to heal and be with your family. I can't believe that with everything going on in your life you have been able to give us the gift of your new DVDs. You give such a blessing of health and happiness to so many! Your father must have been so proud, and I'm sure he still continues to be as an angel in heaven.

Welcome back Cathe! I hope you are doing okay.

I am excited to try out the new workouts when they arrive. I hope you are enjoying everyone's reviews on all your hard work.

Welcome back Cathe,

You have been so missed. Wondering how you have been and praying for you and your family to make this experience less hurtful.

As you know there will be bad days and good days. On those bad days, try to remember the good times.

Love and hugs from cyberspace,

Janie

I'm not sure how you managed to get these workouts done on time given all you and your family were going through. Please know how much we appreciate all that you and your staff did to get these workouts out on time.

I realized that you have been with me and so many others through all the ups and downs of our lives. You made many hard days a little easier by working out with us. I wish there was something we could do to make this time easier for you. Please know that you and your family are in our prayers.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.