Illinois Get Together Dates?

Illinois Get Together Dates?

• Total voters
>Wow, looks like it's a good turn out....Dani, Autumn, Emily,
>Shelley (All the way from Canada?!), Sabrina, Wantfit, Marla,
>Suzanne, and me of course. What about Angie (finsgirl)? Fun
>Fun Fun! I haven't been to Oak Brook since last summer and I
>live 35 minutes away for cryin' out loud!
>
>
>
>

Awesome!! I know finsgirl (Angie) will come. She's at DisneyWorld right now, but I know she'd want to come! Woo-Hoo!

I know I can't make it on September 10 -- family vacation up on Lake Huron. If you all end up going in October I'll check my schedule for that time.

If that doesn't work out, I'll shoot for next time. :)

Marla

Sounds great everyone. It's looking like October 22 will be the date. Should I wait until the end of the week to see how many votes there are before saying for sure?

Darn it!! Just found out that I need to attend my brother in law's wedding in Wisconcin on Oct.22. Really want to meet you guys, if I can not make it this time, see you next time.

WantFit

Oh no! :(

What about October 1st then everyone? If not everyone is available that day, then we'll just do October 22.

I can do Oct. 1st. Well, wait a minute. We usually do the Disney on Ice the first weekend in Oct. and celebrate my nephews b-day up in the box. I'll have to find out if the ice show will be at the United Center that weekend.

Dallas

Just remember that Sharon who outfit most Cathe HC dress told me that she would be in Chicago for Trade Show in Oct. The show will be in a hotel (I forgot the name) in Rosemount, which is very close to O'hare Airport. I don't think it is too far from Oak Brook. Those who want to check out her new clothes lines may want to find out the date and location.

WantFit

Uh oh. Danger, Will Robinson! I buy a lot from Sharon already. Yikes. I'm afraid what would happen if all that beautiful clothing were dangling in front of me like a carrot. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Just received another shipment today. }( }( Those awesome blue capris Cathe wore on the Road Trip. Orange ones, too. Ah, well. The prices are good. :D :D :D

Marla

Marla,

Thank you for your giving me Sharon phone number. I am going to get my first order this week. Yeh!!!}(

WantFit

>Uh oh. Danger, Will Robinson! I buy a lot from Sharon
>already. Yikes. I'm afraid what would happen if all that
>beautiful clothing were dangling in front of me like a carrot.
>:eek: :eek: :eek:
>
>Just received another shipment today. }( }( Those awesome
>blue capris Cathe wore on the Road Trip. Orange ones, too. Ah,
>well. The prices are good. :D :D :D
>
>Marla
>
>
Who's Sharon?

Also, it doesn't look like there's an ice show Oct 1, but this would be the first year without an Oct. show. Maybe it will be added. For now, Oct. 1 is open for me. Oct 22 is probably doable, too. We'll just go out Friday night for our anniv.

Thanks Dani for organizing this.:)

Dallas

Sharon sells those cute workout outfits from ActiveU, Cathe wears in her new Hardcore workouts.

Okay, Oct 22nd I think it is!!!

Okay everyone....could you please email me your email addresses
at nick21496 at yahoo dot com? Put Cathe GTG in the subject line. :D

I will put an evite together and sent it out to all of you.

Thanks so much!!!

....or you could just paste your email address here in this post if you want.

:)

RE: Finsgirl - Angie!!

Thanks, Dani! Sorry, I haven't been on the forums much today - a lot to catch up on at work!

I believe October 22 should work out just fine. You already have my email address, right?

I can't WAIT! This will be a BLAST!

Angie

RE: Finsgirl - Angie!!

>Thanks, Dani! Sorry, I haven't been on the forums much today
>- a lot to catch up on at work!
>
>I believe October 22 should work out just fine. You already
>have my email address, right?
>
>I can't WAIT! This will be a BLAST!
>
>Angie

Woo-Hoo!! Awesome!!!! Yay!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.