Illinois/Chicago GTG Pictures! (SNEAK PEAK)

Oh, believe me, that waiter was LOVING us:) We kept him laughing the whole time we were there. And I think he fell in love with Emily when she started licking her plate;) He got hugs from Becky, Angie, Dani and Sabrina because they got carded when they ordered drinks. I think we made his day:p

Oh my gosh...what FUN! I am sooo totally jealous! I actually got teary-eyed just looking at these and thinking how neat it is that cathedotcom has been responsible for making such great friendships. Each and EVERY one of you is beautiful! (& fit!) Thanks so much for sharing Dani and...Angie, I took a peek at your pix too. What a blast it must have been. So neat that Shelley got to surprise you all.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Emily, I'm envious. You guys had SO much fun! I do have to say I like that harvest gold bathroom photo of you girls better. Hey, what's a cooler doing in the sink? Did you have beer after the cheesecake?

That look on Dani's face is precious.:)

I think Shelley should've flexed her bicep, which is even bigger since the roadtrip, when modelling the Cathe DVD set. That'd surely get Cathe new customers.;-)

Now dreaming of cheesecake...

Pinky

Awww, it looks like you all had so much fun! I agree you girls probably kept that waiter on his toes! ha ha! I knew I'd miss a fun day. I was thinking of all of you when we were heading downtown.

The pictures are great! Thanks for sharing!

Dallas

The cooler was keeping the colon spackle and the UTI juice at an appropriate temperature.

And for the record, we managed to burn off maybe HALF of the cheesecake in the hotel fitness room the next day!

Yeah, that waiter has a new crush on Emily and Shelley!! And Becky learned that she has a very effective French accent!!!

Has anyone heard from Sabrina? She had an allergist appointment today in Wisconsin but she wasn't feeling well when we saw her Sunday morning. (you know, I wish I could look THAT good when I'm not feeling well!!)

Angie

hey, I just wanted to say that

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!

I am so happy I finally got to meet you all in person! We have to do this again soon! I will make arrangements to stay the weekend next time!

Missy:7 :7 :7 :7

Missy! You were just the cutest thing ever!!! You have the prettiest blue eyes!!!!!! I hope we can do this again soon too!!! :)

Angie!! OMG! You have me cracking up at Becky's French accent now! I forgot all about that.

Honey I am home!!!! We finally made it home 30 minutes ago. I have the luggage all unpacked. My butt hurts from all that sitting in the truck. It was a 5 1/2 hour trip from La Crosse, Wisconsin.

I feel lots better today than I did yesterday morning (I know for a fact it was NOT the cheesecake). :p }(

The allergy appointment went well. I only had to be stuck 6 times this time. Yeah! Next time who knows (in 6 months).

I will try and get my pictures downloaded and onto my picture trail within the next couple days. I will let you all know when they are there. Thanks for the lovely picture of me Dani (eyes closed, must have been the effects of the drink) lol!

Marla-I think the AC/DC shirt came from Bergners or JC Penney's (not sure). I found it walking through the mall one day so it is hard to remember.

I had such a wonderful time with you ladies!!! I love each and every one of you!!!!:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.