Illinois Cathe fan GTG evites have been sent!

Sabrina, while you're at it, could you find me some shopping money?;)

ETA - we'll need to find a Target. For the pike pictures}(

I SOOO wish I could crash the party. I'm only about 2 1/2 hours away but our baby should be here by then and I guess I'll have other things to do :).

I hope you will post pictures, I loved seeing the ones from the Cathe roadtrip-I felt like I was living vicariously through the rest of you.

I'm not entirely sure I'm going to manage this. The flights are a LOT more than I expected. I'll try to figure something out though, because I REALLY REALLY want to come!:)

RE: REMINDER!! Oct 22nd!

Awww Shelley! I'm so, so sad you won't be there. :( But we are going to call you on our cell phones while we are there. You will be there in spirit!!! :)

Unfortunately, Autumn (astegall on the evite) and Dallas - cwsoxfan can't make it. They let me know that their plans have changed. We will miss you. :(

Here's everyone who responded they can make it so far:

Name and Cathe screen name

Dani - dani21496
Emily - materialsgirl
Sabrina - mckeev5
Angie - finsgirl
Becky - lunacat
Jenny - webbgirl
Suzanne(mgross on the evite) - benvonwojo
Lisa(ms_renee on the evite) - lrwright

If I have missed anyone, please let me know.

:)

I want to go!! I want to go!! I want to go!! I want to go!!

I must’ve been off the boards for awhile because I missed the original request to do a get-together. I’m mostly a lurker not a poster but would love to join you at the get together in Oak Brook!! Can you please send me the evite? I would love to meet fellow Catheites face-to-face - especially one who went on the road trip (lucky, what fun!!)!! Thanks!!

P.S. I e-mailed you at the above address.

That's great Maria! Yay! I just emailed the evite to the 1st email address you sent to me, and it didn't work. It bounced back to me. So, I emailed it to the other email address you just sent to me. Let me know if you got it okay.

Ooops! I should have read further down...I just emailed you to let you know that I was definitely going to be there.

Webbgirl:)

>Unfortunately, Autumn (astegall on the evite) and Dallas -
>cwsoxfan can't make it. They let me know that their plans
>have changed. We will miss you. :(
>
Awww thanks Dani! I can't go because my dh got tickets for Wicked and made reservations for dinner on the 22nd for our anniversary. We were supposed to go out on our actual day (10/21), but my in-laws had plans on Friday. My children also have their last soccer games that day. I'm sad I won't be able to make it :-( , but definitely count me in for any other get together you might plan.

Yes, post lots of pictures! Have fun!

Dallas

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.