If you're looking for something to read...

wgilchrist

Cathlete
My dear friend, Ani Surnois wrote a magnificent story called, "Thirty Nights of Snow." You will not believe that she is a novice writer. You will see from chapter one that her writing is brilliant, precise, poetic and just top notch. I've had the privilege of reading all 40 chapters of book one which I could not put down. She is currently in the process of being published and is uploading chapters on her blog. There are 4 there now. It's an unforgettable love story (with erotica, though not the main focus) that speaks of PTSD and immigration, I was completely captivated from the start.
Ani, has a brilliant mind with a heart of gold. I'd love to know what you think if you have the chance to read. I promise you will not regret it!!

1.The End | 30 Nights Of Snow

I read it and loved it! I got wrapped up in Elisa Snow's life and wanted to continue reading after I finished....good luck to her!

:)

Denise

Thats too bad, if it weren't for the 'erotica' I would be all in, I'm just not interested in that style. Thanks for sharing, though. I'm always interested in new writers.

I guess maybe I should have said she describes their sex scenes. It is not the main focus of the story, but is it part of their love that the author does not leave out. And it's spectacular! The story itself is mind-blowing, maybe you could graze over the lovemaking.;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.