If your happy and you know it....

buffettgirl

Cathlete
For some crazy reason I'm feeling happy this morning and thought I'd resurect an old thread idea. List three things that make YOU happy right now...

1. It's Friday, I don't have to work the weekend, and I'll be visiting my DS this weekend (I hope that counts as one, not three!)

2. My diet seems to be back on track and the scale smiled at me this morning.

3. The small renovations we have been doing to the house are almost done and everything looks great!

I'm in such a good mood I could probably list 20 more things, but those are the first three that popped into my head.

1. I don't have to stress about gaining weight for a long time!

2. It's Friday and I have NOTHING scheduled for this weekend.

3. Thinking about my online buddies makes me happy. :)

1.) I am happy that Friday is a far better day than Monday was. Good news all around!

2.) It's Friday, and I have a well deserved R&R weekend planned

3.) Miles Davis......what would the world be missing without his creations.

Great thread!

1) last night my town voted to protect almost 1000 acres of open space, forest and farmland from development, including the 100 or so acres behind my house.

2) DH. Love him to death. Our marriage is strong and healthy and fun.

3) Having a small gathering of friends over tomorrow night for food and sitting in front of the fire.

1. I'm glad that so many of my gal pals have reasons to be happy, especially Beavs, because her mom is doing so much better and Liann, because of her "new project"! And, that Ms. Robin is seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with renos!

2. I'm going to see a lot of former work pals at the 5k Heart Association Walk I'm doing tomorrow (and I could care less if it's rainy!)

3. I'm looking forward to a pretty lazy Sunday, something I love very much!

Last edited:
1. Is happy and thankful that I was able to drop DS off, come home and go back to sleep!

2. Is also happy that I don't have to stress over diet....although I should probably stress a little more!

3. Is happy to see this post!!

4. Of course I have to add I am happy I have awesome DH and DS.

Kelli

1. I've got the day off with a fun hike planned.

2. DH actually has some fun planned for himself today (he doesn't get himself enough fun).

3. I've spent the last 3 weekends installing kitchen cabinets and they're actually plumb, level AND square! :eek:

1. I am happy that after 6 months of knee pain and chiropractor/athletic therapy visits, I have finally found the right combination of exercises to keep my knee happy! Right now I have absolutely no pain in my knee and it feels fantastic. (I blew my knee out in '93, had an ACL reconstruction in '99, and have had recurring pain and tendinitis during the past 16 years.)

2. I am happy that I have a good job that I love.

3. I am happy that my 7-year-old DD is healthy, happy, doing great in school and is building strong friendships.

4. Oops, a fourth one. I am happy to have my wonderful DH who is a perfect partner for me and the best dad in the world.

*I'm happy to see so many happy people here :)
*happy to have wonderful family and friends that support and love me
*happy to have absolutely nothing planned for the weekend!!!!!!!

I have another one!!!

I am SO EXCITED that one of my best friends from back in grade school - jr. high is going to meet me for dinner while I'm at my work meeting in Baltimore in a few weeks. I haven't seen her in several years and I can't wait to catch up.

~~Happy to see a positive post like this;)
~~Happy to see my daughter dress up tonight for the Halloween Hop at school!
~~Happy to see all the bright, colorful fall leaves......

**happy that DD is finally on the mend from the flu (It's been almost a week!)
**happy that the doctor was WRONG and Mom does not have liver cancer!
**happy that the schools closed for so long due to above illnesses and we all have a chance to fully recover!

Great thread!!
Jenn :)

1. I'm back on the wagon after no wo's for a while--starting my 16 wk max. wt loss rot.

2. Weekend is here (don't work on Fridays!)

3. Third item is good news/bad news--Going on Cruise in Feb....to "celebrate" 50!!

1. On track with my diet....5 pounds down and 10 more to go

2. Finished second round of STS this morning

3. Having this place to check in with my online buddies:)

Also, it is snowing outside and I don't have to go anywhere!

1. i stepped on the scale this am for my weekly weigh-in and found out i lost 2 lbs!

2. It's the weekend, and i don't have to do homework until Sunday. :)

3. I got a 97% on some pretty significant homework in my Database Accounting class.

(yay, Jenn on #2 on your list. Liann, you got me curious! ;))

Here are mine:

1. Birthday celebration for my boys this weekend starting from 6pm Saturday when 9 boys arrive in my house, right on thru Sunday night when I'm hosting the entire extended family for the completion of our Birthday BASH!

2. My nice, comfy home, where I'm enjoying it with the boys before Harvest Fest activities start at our school tonight.

3. My boys....the reason for living.

Gayle

p.s. Robin, KARMA to you for starting this for us today!!!

1. FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!
2. Chilly, wet, and gray - great for snuggles:p
3. Trying a new cheesecake recipe tonight - fresh ginger cheesecake sounds yum
4. The giant fresh cup of coffee sitting in front of me

Nan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.