If you had to give away all of your Cathe workouts, except ONE...

newmommy

Cathlete
which one would it be?

For me it would DEFINITELY have to be IMAX 2!!!

Remember... only ONE. That means one workout, not one DVD since most of them have two workouts on it.

Katie

Let me just say that if you are giving away your Cathe workouts, please e-mail ME!!!

Seriously, I don't think I could part with PUB. well, no, wait...I could easily do PUB w/o owning it, so I'd keep Leaner Legs, I mean Legs & Glutes. ok, I guess since I've gotten so much stronger I would fight whoever was making me give them all but one away and win, keeping them all!
Brandi:p

That's a terrible question!!! I'm so glad I don't have to and it makes me realize how unbelievable fortunate I am to have this library, but I'd have to say --- Boot Camp.

Well I am going to say several...

rythmic step
step blast
Imax 2

I just don't like the cha-chas, momba's and straddle stuff. Gets on my nerves and I can't keep up with all the fancy foot work. I just like to keep it simple unless it is kickboxing or something similiar. I would rather run than do any of these three.

Charlotte~~

I just noticed that my subject got cut off. It's supposed to be, "if you had to give away all of your Cathe workouts, except ONE which one would you keep?" There is NO WAY I'd give away IMAX 2!!!

Katie, this is a cruel question! }( Did you watch Sophie's Choice recently, or what LOL!

It's hard to decide, but I would probably have to say Step Blast would be my keeper.

But I would live in eternal regret for all the ones I lost.

Sandra

Ack!!! Only one?!? Hummm...let me think.

I'd have to say Bootcamp b/c the circuit workouts rule my world. Plus, ME is on that disc, too....ha!

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

ha ha! I'm a bit predictable, huh? I suppose you can guess what's on the line up for me, tomorrow morning? I'm going to do that SJP step/SB challenge combo. And I can't wait!

I'm likewise unsurprised that you want to keep IMAX2. It's great to find a workout that just "clicks", isn't it? IMAX2 would be one of my second choices, if SB was kidnapped from under my nose.

Cheers,
Sandra

What's the alternative if I DON'T give up any Cathe workouts? Death? Suffering? World hunger?

Ain't NO ONE taking away MY Cathe DVDs, no how, no way! :p

I love them all and just the idea of giving them all away it horrifying! But if I HAD to do it I guess I would keep KPC.

That's the toughest decision I've had to make in a long time. Whew!

PowerMax and Gauntlet (if I had to give away all but two).
I could do the strength workouts in my sleep so I don't really need the DVDs to follow but then I wouldn't have Cathe cheering me on either.

There is NO WAY I'm giving away ANYTHING.:p Not even Imax 3. I don't do it anymore, but it has a good step only premix, which may be choppy, but acceptable enough when I'm bored.

Pinky

Well that changes everything, I was fretting at the idea of parting with any (except vhs's I just dont use them).

If I could only keep one - That would be Terminator (HEE HEE is that cheating?)

Steph

RE: If you had to give away all of your Cathe workouts,...

Oh now that's TOTALLY different and a much more difficult decision to make!! Hmmmm....I guess I might just have to keep ME!!!

Wendy

6/13/05 Some new pics added!Check out pics of Joey's room in the "nursery" album!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/wendymin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.