If you could suggest one DVD which one would you pick ?

luckyruns

Cathlete
I am a runner-- currently running 5miles a day. Doing interval runs/hills etc. Im looking to find a cardio blast DVD to use on the days it rains and when the snow starts to fly UGH-- did I say snow ? I am not an expert stepper but I am looking to do a cardio blast on those days I cant get outside.

Any suggestions?

RE: If you could suggest one DVD which one would you pi...

I am a runner also, I run around 8 - 10 miles every day, and honestly, I think the best cardio workout is KPC. Even though I live in a state where it hardly ever snows (or rains, for that matter), it's a great alternative when you aren't able to run. Hope this helps!!

:D Kelli

Hi,

I am a runnet, too--before Cathe I actually ran a marathon; and now I run about 7 miles, 3-5 days a week, depending on what Cathe tapes I am doing that week.

I totally agree that KPC is an awesome cardio workout, and it really works your waist and abs, 2 areas that I find running does not target.

Also, if you ever want a second tape, I would suggest IMAX3--although it is step, it is an interval tape, and the intensity blasts are just that--intense! I have found that this tape has helped my running.

Good luck to you!

Melissa

RE: If you could suggest one DVD which one would you pi...

Hi Kath!

I also highly recommend Kick Max from the Hardcore Series in addition to KPC.

I also second the recommendation for IMAX 3. All 3 IMAX workouts are super intense without being too choreographically complex. Cathe's cueing is always excellent so it doesn't take too long to master her step routines.

Good luck :)

Faiza-

"IMPORTANT: NEED YOUR FEEDBACK"

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.