If you could have anyone as your personal trainer...

Well of course Cathe is my firsrt choice and I really do feel like she is my trainer - and my kids trainer - they are always jumping in and copying her moves - I love it - they are little now but I wouldn't be surprised if they pull these workouts when they really come of age - I would love if Cathe did a kids workout.

I rarely ever do any other workouts. Did P90X and while I like Tony Horton and I could stand looking at some of the cast members. For some reason the German girl bugged me to death. I do like Shaun T.

Jodelle - you are so welcome! Maybe when I get a little money you can help me come up with a good customized nutritional plan! I get so bored with the basic clean eating plans but don't know how to incorporate some of these yummy looking recipes and still lose weight. Some of Tosca's recipes are no diet friendly. I think I only need to loose 10 lbs but can't ever seem to get there! I really do love your website. Hopefully I'll get to one of these road trips some day and meet you and all the other awesome Catheletes!!

Cheers, Susan

glad some people are saying Bob, lol... I'd have to say Jillian Michaels since seeing how when she was on the biggest loser and whipped the women into shape (for awhile alot of the BL winners trained with her). When they plateaued Jillian always seemed to find a way to break it and keep them losing. I know alot of people don't care for her meaness or tough love, but someone being nice saying "ok, you can do one more" doesn't really work for me, I think someone yelling at me and forcing me to push myself would work though :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.