If you are on the fence regarding "Roku"...

gillianorr

Cathlete
...I would get on the yes side!! OMG...we are like kids in a candy store and spoilt for choice!

What a nice way to spend a very cold, rainy, laid back Sunday here in CT!! I will let you know if I find any treasures on the fitness/health genre!

Our fav discovery so far is "Dexter"...we know we are late to this party but at least we got here!;)

It is a streaming video box that you connect to your television and have instant access to many channels including Netflix, Amazon video, Showtime and many, many others. Tons of old TV series, documentaries, sports, health and wellness...comedy, you name it...it is at your finger tips!!

I compare it to walking into the DVD section of Barnes and Noble and being able to chose anything on their shelf...except you don't have to leave your house and you know it is in stock! Amazing!

I would love to have Roku but we live in the woods and only have satellite internet...It is too slow and there is a limit to your downloads in 24 hrs:(...Maybe one day we will have LTE.

Until then we have to get our movies snail mail! LOL

Rachel

I, too love my roku. I got it right before I had my tonsils out. I knew I was going to be off work for 2 weeks and I live by myself...so it really helped me get through a tough time.

My sister and her family have just gotten one, too.

I love Dexter, too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.