ICE Project Update 12-8-15

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

As we mentioned in yesterday's newsletter the replicator has now started the production run for the ICE DVDs and several of the ICE DVDs have already been replicated. The replicator is trying to finish everything by this Sunday, but we will have to see how everything goes the next few days.

Once the DVDs are replicated, packaged and loaded onto trucks we will let you know when we think the DVDs should arrive here in Glassboro. Keep checking our Forums and Facebook Fan page for further updates this week.

*If you would like to learn more about Cathe's ICE workouts, or to order now, just click on the following link: http://shop.cathe.com/ICE-s/119.htm

I love seeing the pics of when they start shipping. I think that's why Cathe does her new dvds this time of year, her "workers" are actually elves!!!! Who else can get all those dvds packaged and shipped within a few days:p Thanks for the updates and all the hard work.

Feeling anxious! I hope Cathe gives us an update soon...maybe in her weekly newsletter on Monday.
I feeling anxious too. I'm trying to figure out what I want to try first the moment they are available On Demand. I'm also trying to decide if I want to do the muscle meltdowns with each workout or put them all together for one full upper body workout with the blender? So many decisions to make!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.