ICE Project Update 12-4-15

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

We have now received most of the ICE check discs and they have all passed our inspections and quality review. We're still awaiting a few check discs, but they will arrive tomorrow. Things are still fluid, but our account rep at the replicator is pushing to complete our job by the end of next week. Then it's just a matter of how long it takes the truck to make its way from California to us. Sometime next week we should start to have an good idea of an approximate date for shipping. We will certainly let everyone know more as soon as we have more information, but we're pretty close now.

Here are all of the steps that every DVD and Video we make have to go through before our DVDs can be shipped to you:

1. Research and Development - Done!
2. Rehearsals - Done!
3. Filming - Done!
4. Rough editing - Done!
5. Final Editing - Done!
6. Video Graphics - Done
7. DVD Authoring - Done!
8. Proofing - Almost Done!
9. Masters Sent to Replicator - Done
10. DVD Covers - Done
11. DVD Replication - Hope to complete by end of next week.
12. Shipping - Estimated for late Fall, 2015

*If you would like to learn more about Cathe's ICE workouts, or to take advantage of our pre-sale, just click on the following link:http://shop.cathe.com/ICE-s/119.htm

Im guessing that they will not arrive before Christmas as I live in Australia. Was hoping they would be part of my xmas pressie, but never mind, bring on the new year!

I'm not giving up hope yet..for before Christmas delivery !!!! You know.....there is a "Santy Claus" !!!!:) Maybe right now he's at the
replicators....or he'll be drivin' that truck.......or he'll be in NJ when they arrive......but he's out there !!!!!!! :D

That is quite the process and you and your team have it down to a science that everything flows and gets done without glitches or issues so we get our workouts quickly! You all are amazing and the hardest workers I know! Can't wait to get these!

Thank you all for your dedication, perfection and high standards! It's why your workouts are the best!

Love you all!

We have now received most of the ICE check discs and they have all passed our inspections and quality review. We're still awaiting a few check discs, but they will arrive tomorrow. Things are still fluid, but our account rep at the replicator is pushing to complete our job by the end of next week. Then it's just a matter of how long it takes the truck to make its way from California to us. Sometime next week we should start to have an good idea of an approximate date for shipping. We will certainly let everyone know more as soon as we have more information, but we're pretty close now.

Here are all of the steps that every DVD and Video we make have to go through before our DVDs can be shipped to you:

1. Research and Development - Done!
2. Rehearsals - Done!
3. Filming - Done!
4. Rough editing - Done!
5. Final Editing - Done!
6. Video Graphics - Done
7. DVD Authoring - Done!
8. Proofing - Almost Done!
9. Masters Sent to Replicator - Done
10. DVD Covers - Done
11. DVD Replication - Hope to complete by end of next week.
12. Shipping - Estimated for late Fall, 2015

*If you would like to learn more about Cathe's ICE workouts, or to take advantage of our pre-sale, just click on the following link:http://shop.cathe.com/ICE-s/119.htm

Ugh, I live in California! Maybe the truck can just swing by my place, I'll wait outside?? ;) Hate to see my DVD's take that long trip East just to turn around and come back to me! :)

I just read in the news letter that they started the replication. YAY!!!! Happy dance time!!! Thanks everyone for all your hard work, esp. during the holiday season.:p

I just read in the news letter that they started the replication. YAY!!!! Happy dance time!!! Thanks everyone for all your hard work, esp. during the holiday season.:p

:p:p:p The first thing my eyes caught was that! Could not miss that important news.... So run run run run production machine :):)

Last edited:
For some reason, I didn't get the email newsletter yesterday :( Did it say anything more?
I didn't get my newsletter until 1-2pm but it just said that they have started the replication process and will hopefully be on the trucks within a week or so on the way to NJ. I guess it depends on how fast they can make all those dvds. So hopefully they will start shipping by the end of next week maybe??? Crossing my fingers that everything will be ready for On Demand by then too. I did not preorder for the first time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.