ICE Easily Modified to Advanced?

gdixson

Cathlete
I'm craving something new and [emoji173] Cathe. Do you think the main workouts can be easily modified to advanced level?

Thanks!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I have only tried 3 of the programs in entirety so far, but it could easily adjust to advanced level on all the routines. Cathe cues high impact or low and on some lower, it is easy to go on high on your own. There are also segments where you could increase the speed of the movements getting more challenge and reps. Of course you can increase step height and amount of weight used too. There are several double sets where you could just continue through the rest period (although rests are still brief!) to get more reps. My immediate impression of the series is it is designed for intermediate to advanced exercisers, and can be adjusted up easily. It is not easy even at the intermediate level in my opinion! I really love it so far!

Thank you for replying! Perfect...I just ordered. I am so excited!

You will absolutely love it! It is so easy to make it advanced if you want and it is a lot of fun. Each disc gives you so many options/premixes.

Beth

Remember it's Cathe.....her intermediate is still challenging. I honestly thought it would be a tad easier than Cathes normal...it's not. But once you watch or do a workout, it's easy to see when and where you could modify up or down. It's pretty awesome! I think the amount of chaptering and premixes is unprecedented!! It's incredible!

Thanks everyone!

I pulled out Intensity and attempted the Extreme premix today, as I have been using her newer, short HIIT workouts lately and haven't done it in 3 years.

Wow.....that is killer! I abandoned the bonus bootcamp and went to the stretch. ☺

I think I'll be happy with my purchase.

I agree with Elsie--in fact, any level is relative as my advanced may not be someone else's advanced. (Back when I used to run someone would say they saw me out jogging. I would correct them and say at a 7:30 pace I am running and not jogging. Maybe if I was a world class athlete the pace I was running would be a jog!) I've done almost all of the ICE series now and on some of it I quickly went with heavier weight when I was barely feeling a challenge. I find doing just the blizzard blasts as time saver workouts can be kind of like X10. Of course some of it depends on what sort of effort you put into it or just what sort of day you are having.
Anyway, if you are a seasoned Cathlete you may find, like me, that in some cases you are not even breathing hard but remember high intensity everyday is not suggested so I'm enjoying the ICE series as a new dimension to my workout life. Cathe has added some great functional fitness moves that I think are great.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.