ICE DVD case broken

shoegoddess

Cathlete
I know with the shipping of the new series customer service is busy but I just wanted to let you know I received my ICE set but the case is broken. One of the flaps that holds the DVDs is broken off it's little clips. Can't be popped back into place as the clip is broken and a piece was in the DVD case. I think the DVDs are OK but I can't check them until sometime tomorrow as I have company. I'm going to email customer service but I know they probably won't be able to get back to me until next week which is OK.

Last edited:
The clip on mine is actually broken off so the panel that holds the DVD is free floating. I emailed CS yesterday but may follow up with another tomorrow. But I have to say I'm happy so far with the workouts!

My ICE DVD case is broken too :( But at least my DVD's seem ok! Loving the new workouts:cool: Emailed CS and hopefully I can get a new case to safely store them.

Count me in for the "Broken case" group. I could hear something rattle before I even opened it up. The dvd's are not connected to the main case.

Those of you who are getting your case replaced, have you received it yet?
I was told Nancy would send me another one in a couple weeks from my
original email I sent on Dec. 24. I know she's busy but was just curious
if anyone received theirs yet?

Those of you who are getting your case replaced, have you received it yet?
I was told Nancy would send me another one in a couple weeks from my
original email I sent on Dec. 24. I know she's busy but was just curious
if anyone received theirs yet?

I received my replacement about 10 days ago. It doesn't come with the art work so you need to remove it from your original case. I didn't realize this and mine was damaged slightly also :( Once Nancy knew, she was happy to also provide a replacement for that too. The art work has not arrived as of yet. Nancy has been very helpful with this issue.

I had emailed Nancy on Dec 23 and hadn't received the case yet so I emailed Nancy again this morning and she said they're waiting for a shipment from the manufacturer.

My case was fine but I am missing the Chiseled Upper Body disc. i just emailed customer service so hopefully I can get that one sent to me.

It will take a few weeks before we can mail out all of the replacement cases. The cases have to come from the replicator who is in California as this is not an item we stock here.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.