Iam So Freaken lost HELP!!!

jentrudel

Cathlete
I recently bought The meso #3 disc set and never tried or did meso sts #1 nor #2... I was told by person buying it from it was o.k. to start with #3 but iam not sure?? Iam SOooooooooooooo FRICKEN LOST!! What do I do?? Do I start it at lighter weights and do them more often... like for example:
Day 1... chest/back w/ cardio
day 2... shoulders, bi's & Tri's w/cardio
Day 3... plyo legs w/ cardio
Day 4... Just cardio and ABS
Day 5... days 1 & 2 over again???
Is this too much??? I want to loose weight but get good tone and muscle, i am familier with Cathes other dvds and lifting so was wondering if doing it like this and just using lighter weights if was o.k.!! IAM SOoooooooo Mad Cus i wish I NEVER LISTENED TO the person i bought it from and just bought the 1st meso sts!!! Please let me know what i should do Any suggestions would be appreciated ... THANKS!! also if ANYONE is looking to trade say my 3rd meso sts for the 1st I am game to do so... let me know!!... also what is THIS ROTATION stuff I AM Hearing ABOUT??? IAM SOooooooooo FREAKEN LOST!! What does tht mean, Some say 5mth rotattion some say 3 1/2 mth ect... what does this mean??? Thanks So much!! Jen

STS is made of the three mesocycles. If you do all three with an active recovery week between each month(cycle) that is the three month rotation. The five month rotation uses all three mesocycles as well but this time for mesocycles 1 and 2 you repeat each week twice to make the normal two month last 4 months. Then you do mesocycle 3 as normal only 4 weeks (because it lifts so heavy).

I'm thinking you maybe are confused because you didn't know each mesocycles is completely different in what it does for your body. Meso three, which you have, is all about the really heavy weight and low reps to help you become 5% stronger. Meso 1 is endurance so you lift lighter and more reps. Meso 2 is definition so you go a bit higher in weight yet.

There are better definitions of each meso out there and if you search the forums you'll more rotations using STS. HTH

Shelby

:D Thanks Shelbie for commenting back, it explains some of what i was confused about only now i want to get meso 1... do u know anyone who would want to trade with me?? I need to start this from the beginning, Iam Soooooooo Bummed!! What if i did lighter weights but more reps with meso 3, woiuld tht make it more like meso 1 and if so how light would or should i go?? I guess i could make up my own meso, lol!! Hope to hear from you Again, and thx:) Jen

Do you have some of Cathe's other DVDs? Maybe you could use some of those in an STS-like manner to get you ready for Meso 3. You know like using w/o's like "Muscle Endurance" for Meso 1, and Gym Styles for Meso 2 (but be sure to keep track of your weights used, and even use the Workout manager for keeping track and such)
Here's an thread that was created w/people like you in mind that creates an "STS" from non-STS videos STS-Like Rotations with Cathe's non-STS dvds - Video Fitness Forum

OR

Alternately, most of the info for STS is in the Workout Manager, so you can still do the 1RM testing from the info on there. You can even print out the workout cards for each workout in each Meso, and just follow the worksheet. If you don't know how to do a certain workout, there's a sample video of every workout in the workout manager. And then for Meso 3, you can actually follow along to an entire video.

Just a couple of suggestions...hope it helps :confused:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.