I want your abs (& arms & legs....)

M

Cathlete
Hi Cathe!

Your body amazes me! I love not only the muscle definition, but also the muscle size. I have a small frame, like you, and am fairly defined (lean), but just don't have the muscle you do. Like, my abs are flat, and you can tell I work on them, but I don't know how to get to the next level where you can see the muscle (six-pack). The same is true with my shoulders, biceps, etc. Do you have a "muscle building" plan you follow? It makes sense that I would probably have to increase my calorie consumption, but what about the actual "work"? Do you do low reps with high weight? Do you work to failure? How many exercises/sets per body part? Do you eat certain ratios of protein to carbs to fat?

I realize you can't go into great depth with your answer, but I would really appreciate any advice, tips, comments you can give me.

Thanks so much,
Linda

Cathe will likely answer your ? in the Ask Cathe Forum. anyways, to build upper body,low reps,high weight working til failure. if your talking about freestyle,do something similar to Cathe's S&H.

laura

a friend of mine at work is skinny. he goes to the boys dept. for clothes.he's in his mid 20s. his veins show but he is certainly not muscular.

laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.