I Want to Play 2 DVD'S...HOW?

momsenergy

Cathlete
Hi, I do alot of Cathe's videos and I love them all but sometimes I want to combine 2 dvd's. For example I want to do Step Combo #1, 2, 3, from Power Max and then immediately follow with a PreMix with weights from "Cardio & Weights" DVD. Right now I have to stop my dvd player (here my heart rate goes down) and remove the Power Max and insert the Cardio & Weights DVD. It takes alot of time and it is a real interruption for me. Is there a dvd player that I can buy where I can program it to play ABC from Power Max and then it immediately goes to DEF on Cardio & Weights without the interruption of stopping and inserting a different DVD. Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Yolanda

There are multi-disc players available, most of while hold either 3 or 5 DVD's, but you have to be careful, because some of them only program agross discs with CD's (I guess they don't consider the at-home exerciser, and don't think that people who watch movies on DVD want to watch bits and pieces from more than one movie at once).

Hi Yolanda,

I've actually read that it's even more beneficial to do a workout with increased HR, take a 10-20 minute break, and then do your second workout, whether it be more cardio or weight work.

For what its worth!!

~Chris

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.