I think people who rate threads...

Aw, please come to FB later at night then! We have fun there! Can you visit Cathe forums from work but not FB? :(

I'll look for you at Facebook...I belong to one of the cathe fans' pages I think. Yes, my company recently blocked us from all things facebook, myspace, etc. Someone caused a virus from Facebook!

Being a newbie on this forum perhaps this is a crazy thought but isn't it possible that the rating is automated to rate for an average. For instance if one person rates it 5-stars and 15 people don't rate it at all, the rating drops? Or maybe an average between views and post or average between this thread and other threads?

Maybe I'm naive but I just can't believe people go around and rate a post they don't care for. Perhaps if they really like it they may feel compelled to rate it high but to take the time to rate low?

No, they actually take the time to rate it low. I guess I offended someone, somehow, at some point. Whatevs.

I really don't understand this star rating feature or the purpose it serves. I've actually been falsely accused of "stalking" and rating a particular poster's threads and I've never rated anyone's thread. What is the point? Big rolly eyes for thread rating...just idiotic.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.