I think I'm in love....

>Thanks,Pippa. I walk outside alot and use an Ipod but would
>love any new challenges. METs fan ... do you live in the NY
>area? I do.
>Ellen

Hi Ellen,

I'm in Northern Jersey about 30 miles west of NYC. I would LOVE to move into the city but, for now, DH isn't hearing it.:) Are you in the city?

>>>I am an avid ITread user/fan and you have insulted me!
>
>That's what happens when Tiggers turn into Cheetahs. They lose
>all sense of reason. :p
>
>Suz

:7 :7 :7

Hey Pippa,
I'm about an hour north of the city in Connecticut. We love to go into the city but it can be very hot there in the summer. We honeymooned there six years ago. I hate to tell you this...but we in Yankee country up here! Go in and take a tour bus and enjoy the city!
Ellen

Hi Ellen,

We try to go into the city as often as we can--and by 'we' I mean I make us go into the city as often as we can:) My husband goes in often for work so it doesn't have the same appeal for him as it does for me. We just had some friends move from Jersey to the Upper West Side so I think my husband may be softening to the idea of us moving there. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

We're in big Yankee country in northern Jersey too. My husband grew up a big Orioles fan so when we moved here I thought it would be a nice compromise to cheer for the team that is NOT in direct competition with the Orioles.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.