I returned my calendar

eminenz2

Cathlete
I was so excited to get my new Cathe calendar! I carefully opened it and was underwhelmed. Last year's calendar had all kinds of neat tips/blurbs and tidbits of info, but this year's calendar just seemed to be a big promo for the STS series.

Now, the pics were gorgeous (of course) and I'm sure I am probably the only one who feels this way, but for my money, the calendar wasn't as 'fun' as last year's, if that makes sense.

I had canceled my STS preorder, with no regrets, so I wasn't sure what I was going to do with a whole page of STS stickers either. Hee.:rolleyes:

Please, no flames.

It's not what you say, but how you say it so you will get zero flames from me! You weren't satisfied so you returned it. No biggie. It's your money and your choice. :)

I know others feel the same way. I have not received mine yet but based on what i have heard it will definitely not be as nice as last year---and I canceled my STS order as well. I will still keep mine because I do like to write my workouts on it and seeing such a fit Cathe inspires me to get off my arse and hit the weight room.

Well, I'm going to flame you. WHY DIDN'T YOU CONTACT ME?! I didn't get one this year. I totally would've bought it! Hmph. :mad: :p :D

I was so excited to get my new Cathe calendar! I carefully opened it and was underwhelmed. Last year's calendar had all kinds of neat tips/blurbs and tidbits of info, but this year's calendar just seemed to be a big promo for the STS series.

Now, the pics were gorgeous (of course) and I'm sure I am probably the only one who feels this way, but for my money, the calendar wasn't as 'fun' as last year's, if that makes sense.

I had canceled my STS preorder, with no regrets, so I wasn't sure what I was going to do with a whole page of STS stickers either. Hee.:rolleyes:

Please, no flames.

Sorry if you didn't like the calendar, but we don't accept returns.

Last edited:
was that necessary?

I’m sorry, I have to say…There are lots of people on these boards who confuse their homophones (e.g. you’re/your, than/then, etc.), and personally, I don’t think it’s cool to call out someone for that. It seems a bit disrespectful to SNM/Cathe when they are good enough to provide these forums at no cost to us. Let’s be a little more forgiving, shall we? Tis the season.

Please, no flames.
No flames from me. I was disappointed in it as well. I completely understand what you mean by 'no fun factor'. (And the pictures are too big to be able to cut the calendar up and use the pics as motivational mini-posters, the way you could with the last two calendars.)

I hadn't even thought of trying to return it--and I see that SNM doesn't allow returns on the calendars anyway. It will, however be my last Cathe calendar.:(

I just wish they had more, I went to order one and they said they are not selling them anymore...I obviously missed something along the way here...

Quote<And the pictures are too big to be able to cut the calendar up and use the pics as motivational mini-posters, the way you could with the last two calendars.>

I'm disappointed to read this. This is the major reason I bought the calendar, well that and the 20% discount. :(

6449927_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Last edited:
I’m sorry, I have to say…There are lots of people on these boards who confuse their homophones (e.g. you’re/your, than/then, etc.), and personally, I don’t think it’s cool to call out someone for that. It seems a bit disrespectful to SNM/Cathe when they are good enough to provide these forums at no cost to us. Let’s be a little more forgiving, shall we? Tis the season.

Well said Cathy. I was thinking the exact thing but was too "chicken" to post anything. If you don't have something nice to say - don't say anything!

Umm, there's a couple of folks who want a calendar and a few folks who don't want their calendar so why don't you guys contact each other? :D I sold mine (for what SNM charged) to someone who really wanted one. I even reused the SNM envelope. There's no reason to keep something you don't want if others are interested. That way, everyone's happy!

If anyone is interested in selling their calendar, I am interested in buying it- please let me know. I've never had a Cathe calendar, so I have nothing with which to compare it, but I am sad I missed the 11/7 deadline.
Have a good holiday,
Lisa

I understand what you are saying, Cathy. On the other hand, I found SNM's post unnecessarily harsh as well and it could have been handled a lot more professional and polite on their end. That I didn't find "cool" either!

Peace!

Please fill me in...

I must be an airhead...I didn't "get" Tammy's post back to SNM. Please explain why it was funny...I am totally serious here...not being a smarta$$ I promise...

Clarissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.