I received Barry's Bootcamp from HSN...

rgs424

Cathlete
did anyone else ? Lots of good stuff at a great price. I was watching one of his cardio routines and I thought OH MY!! He seems real real tough !!

I received mine yesterday but i have not watched them. i had HSN send them to my job and then hide them in my car since i did not tell my husband i was going to order them. well he found them and he was not happy with me, since i have so many dvds and a gym membership. Now i need to come up with a better scheme since i pre order cathes. ohh well too bad.
violet.

I got mine yesterday, too. I bought them for my DH but I'm not giving them to him just yet. I went on a workout DVD shopping binge this past week and bought a ton of stuff, including P90 (the beginner series -- not the X). I want my DH to start with P90 because the workouts are shorter and more compatible with his work schedule.

I got mine and jumped right into chest and abs without previewing. The first section I did was the treadmill workout, and it was very tough! Lots of intervals, so the 25 mins just flew by. The chest work I found very challenging... sets of pushups: two armed, one armed, and wide. Benchpresses and flys, too. I definitely anticipate DOMS tomorrow!!!

I posted the following in the other Bootcamp thread yesterday.

>>I received my set in the mail today and previewed just the weights portion of each dvd. Keep in mind that I am a moderate exerciser with back limitations. The "Shoulders & Back" workout is my favorite. Those shoulders are really worked with some variations that I haven't done before. This really looks like an awesome workout! The "Arms & Abs" looks to be my next fave. Your biceps and triceps get a nice workout with traditional moves. The abs portion lasted about 4 1/2 min. which is just fine for me as I don't work mine that much. The "Butt & Legs" dvd has the traditional lunges, squats, dead lifts, and calf raises with a floor donkey kick series that looks great! The abs are worked more in the "Chest & Abs" dvd which also has a lot of push ups with chest presses and fly's in it. Then there's the "Full Body" without any weights. This one really works that body. :eek: I know I won't be able to do all of the exercises with my back issues but it looks like an amazing 40 minutes.

I'll probably preview the cardio portion another day but many of you will perhaps have your dvd's by then.

Enjoy!
Bam :7 >>

I got mine yesterday too. I haven't previewed them, but I have to say they did a great job of packaging the videos. The nice wrapping made them even more exciting to open if that is possible with DVD's. Anyway I will get to preview them tonight, yeah:D

Can anyone post the site link here so that I can check out what this series is about?

Thanks

WantFit

"Become the change you want to see in the world. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.