I only have meso#3 never did another? is tht o.k??

jentrudel

Cathlete
I recently bought The meso #3 disc set and never tried or did meso sts #1 nor #2... I was told by person buying it from it was o.k. to start with #3 but iam not sure?? Iam SOooooooooooooo FRICKEN LOST!! What do I do?? Do I start it at lighter weights and do them more often... like for example:
Day 1... chest/back w/ cardio
day 2... shoulders, bi's & Tri's w/cardio
Day 3... plyo legs w/ cardio
Day 4... Just cardio and ABS
Day 5... days 1 & 2 over again???
Is this too much??? I want to loose weight but get good tone and muscle, i am familier with Cathes other dvds and lifting so was wondering if doing it like this and just using lighter weights if was o.k.!! IAM SOoooooooo Mad Cus i wish I NEVER LISTENED TO the person i bought it from and just bought the 1st meso sts!!! :mad: Please let me know what i should do Any suggestions would be appreciated ... THANKS!! also if ANYONE is looking to trade say my 3rd meso sts for the 1st I am game to do so... let me know!!... also what is THIS ROTATION stuff I AM Hearing ABOUT??? IAM SOooooooooo FREAKEN LOST!! What does tht mean, Some say 5mth rotattion some say 3 1/2 mth ect... what does this mean??? Thanks So much!! Jen;)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.