I need a tailor!

112toGuru

Cathlete
going through last year's spring & summer clothes...nothing fits! or fits right :p so being a little resourceful, I put my khakis, shorts, and jeans in the washer/dryer high heat & wah lah! smaller sizes, unfortunately :) there's this extra material at the hips, extra inches woo hoo! I had to laugh & cry, so happy not to be fillin' out those spots, and not really wanting to spend money for new, casual, clothes...

All those leg presses, squats, pulses, my hips haven't been this slim since?

Just wanted to share!

Linda

That is fabulous! Great job. I am not in your shoes this year, but hope to need a tailor next yer :D.

Thanks Karin! You CAN DO IT!

I spent a couple years trying to lose just 5, every year, swearing at New Years I'd do it and failing every time, I found Cathe's workouts in October last year... it works! It really, really works, It took time & effort on my part, I didn't always feel like it, but Cathe made it fun, and worth while...

Thanks again! You go girl!

Linda :)

Congratulations!

I'm in the same boat! I gave away a lot of pants and other clothes this past winter. They were way too big to even be tailored. I took them to someone who said it would be costly because it would be like making new clothes from scratch! So, here I am with no budget for a new wardrobe and wearing clothes so loose I really could use some suspenders!

I guess it's a good thing, but how I wish I could buy clothes that fit!

I know you feel the same way!

Bask in the feeling though!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.