I need a hint!!!

Funny, Catherine! I want to do that exact same thing! I'm not so sure we're going to get that hint, though! LOL

I'm actually planning on always having an extra workout outfit in my bag each day, for this exact reason!

Gayle

In addition to not wanting to show my jiggly legs either Catherine, I at least want to know which sneakers I should wear since I wear different sneakers for kickbox than I do for step.

Maybe she'll give us a hint on Friday night...

This is probably TMI, but I was concerned with my sports bras. I have some that are more supportive and would like to chose to wear them during the classes that we would be jumping around in verses just sculpting in.

Jean

I thought it was just me. I like to wear different outfits for different type workouts. I have a slim pair of pants that I like to wear for kickboxing. It helps me line up my kicks better than my flared pants. And, before anyone suggests that I bring shorts, forgetta bout it! ;-) I love surprises. Although, I hope she'll give us a head's up with enough time to change if needed. Oh! Who am I kidding! I wanted to know the gender of my six children while pregnant!:7

Wendy

I hear ya, Wendy. I like wearing certain outfits for certain workouts too.

Especially sport bras Jean. There are a couple I have that I can jump around in without a problem and a couple that I cannot!!!;-)

Just so everyone knows-Catherine is the Chinster Queen! I'm sure your legs are beautiful.

Joanne

I'd really like to know too for the sports bras and kickboxing pants issue. Will we at least know 10 minutes before so I can change outfits if need be?

Could it possibly be that the class they are splitting us for is something that uses a lot of equipment, so they need to split us?

Why do you think they are splitting us for the one class?

Laura

I went on the last road trip and gave up my spot on this one. I would guess that it's to cut down on the amount of people in the studio and give you more room to do the workout. It was pretty crowded with all of in there. Cathe's gym seemed to have enough equipment for all of us.

Have a great time!

Namita

Catherine - I hope we get a little hint beforehand. There are particular classes that I might want to wear shorts to and others that I wouldn't for fear of flashing someone with my undees! ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.