I miss my workout room

rhbrand

Cathlete
For a long time, I had a small workout room. Our oldest daughter moved out, and we rearrange bedrooms, and I got a small workout room. It was so nice to have a dedicated spot for my workouts.

Then just over a year ago, I got into Crossfit. I really enjoyed it, but the passion has waned just a little. Mainly cause we got a new coach who I love as a person, but not as a coach so much. And personally, I don't ever care if I walk on my hands lol.

So I stopped going for a while, might go back in the fall. But I lost my workout room. Our oldest daughter lost her fiance to suicide, and she couldn't manage rent on her own just starting her hairdressing career. She took my workout room. Now if I want to do a workout, I have to drag stuff out of the garage, where its being stored, and kick DH upstairs to watch tv. Its kind of a pain.

So I joined a gym. Its ok, and I'm enjoying lifting super heavy, but I hate the drive. And I hate wanting to do something, but someone is using the equipment. At least the Crossfit gym was only a mile away, and I rode my bike there a few times in good weather.

In the fall, my oldest, and my middle child are planning on moving in together. Middle daughter just graduated high school today, and she's going off to collage about 90 mins away. Oldest is planning on transferring to where she's going to collage and they can share a cheap apartment together and I'm gonna get my workout room back. And maybe sigh up for Cathe live or Streaming.

Boy, what a long post lol.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.