I may be a week late - but I did it

hiitdogs

Cathlete
Cardio Coach Press Play, that is :D:D

Got the green light from my doctor to start walking and since all of you guys were sweatin' through it last week, I wanted to join you. Hey, better late than never :D

It was fantastic, it's a beautiful day outside, I had Pepper and Tuxedo with me and whereas I couldn't do any hills or sprints (yet ;)) I just walked at a moderate pace and increased my speed for the hills or sprints. Still clocked in at 4.1 miles and followed up with 20 minutes of Namaste Yoga. Not bad for a first workout..

So now if I could get rid of that belly that looks like I am 5 months pregnant, I would be a REALLY happy camper:eek: But I stepped on the scale this morning and I am down 62 lbs from when I started working out with Cardio Coach and Cathe in May of this year - YAY!!!!

I was so excited to be outside, walking, listening to Jim's story and thinking about all of you who have been so supportive and so kind, I realized how lucky I really am and how many blessings I have received.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Carola, you are amazing! That's just all I can say. So glad you had a great workout.

BTW, and I hope this doesn't sound too selfish, but it's been nice having you around the forums so much while you've been recovering! I always enjoy reading your posts. :)

IA, Carola, you are an absolute inspiration! Rock on!

And BTW, FANTASTIC job with your weight loss. What an accomplishment!
th_whoo.gif

Carola, you are amazing! That's just all I can say. So glad you had a great workout.

BTW, and I hope this doesn't sound too selfish, but it's been nice having you around the forums so much while you've been recovering! I always enjoy reading your posts. :)
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Jodi took the words right out of my mouth -- ITA on all points!

I'm going to do another CC workout tomorrow just for you! *MWAH*

Carola - You simply are awe inspiring! Wow! I'm so impressed with your recovery. Jimmy is sending big sloppy puppy kisses to you, too! I'm am elated for you.

It makes me happy to know you are happy Ms. Carola! Your friendship means much to me and I am happy to know you are still you despite what you have gone through.

How cool! I really need to get in on that CCPP action.
Stacey, I cannot believe you don't have PP!! Girl, what ARE you waiting for? It's an awesome workout and we NEED you to join us for PP Saturday! ;)

What kind of CC fan doesn't have PP!? It's crazy, crazy, I tell you! :eek: :D

Okay..I'm going to sound like a broken record here but really Carola, you are AWESOME!! :eek::D I can only imagine how great it felt to get your muscles moving again. Pepper and Tuxedo were probably beside themselves with excitment too. Your strength is awe inspiring. :)

Thanks for leaving a comment on my picturetrail..you're the first one. :) I love that picture of Justin and Tucker too. That dog LOVES that boy. The second he walks into the house Tucker is attached at the hip. It's really cute. :)

Take Care!

I don't know if there's an original way to say it -- but I'm with everyone else -- what a great post, what a great attitude you have, and how wonderful to know that your recovery is progressing so well! Thanks for being here and sharing with us!

Allison

Great job! I'm with everyone else--your attitude is amazing. I'm glad to hear you were okayed to start moving again!

anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.