I made it through the first 2 combos.............

Calico

Cathlete
on Rhythmic Step today!!! The first one was a tad easier since I had done it a couple of times. This was only my first real (on my longer step) attempt at combo 2 and though I ended up on the wrong side of the step a couple of times I did make it through. I did NOT attempt the 3rd one. I will have to do the first 2 combos a couple more time before I do the next one. But I do feel that I will get it, it will just take time.

Just an update.:7

Sounds like you did great Annette. I watched my Rhythmic Step DVD today. I sat there and watched and thought, Oh no, how long will this take to learn. I think I am going to use All Step a couple more times, definitely buy a longer bench and then attempt RS. Looks like alot of fun.
Have fun stepping!
Debbie C

Good for you Annette. It has been a really long time ago, but I put in rs and was okay for the 1st 15 minutes. Then it got really dancy and I was standing there wondering-why I was on the wrong side of the step. That was my one and only experience with rs. However, after reading so many suggestions on the forums, it may be worth another try. Everyone says to learn it section by section and then we'll get it. Way to go-you've given me hope and inspiration.

Happy Holidays

Annette I remember when I first try this video and put it a way for a few monthes collecting dust. Well from hearing about how great this video was I took it out again a few weeks ago and tried it for a few weeks and now I love it:) Don't worry you will make it to combo 3. It took me a while. Once you master this you will have so much fun:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.