I hope this isn't premature . . .

wutherhi

Cathlete
but I can already tell we're going to need another LowMax (or 3 or 4 or 5 or a whole set of LowMaxes) very soon! Wow! GREAT workout, and it doesn't hurt! Well, it hurts a little, but in a very good way.

Love it, love it, love it!!!

Shari :D

I third that!!!!! I can do IMAX 1, 2 & 3 but I still want another Low Max. That is so much fun and boy oh boy did I feel it.

JoJo

I have to chime in also...
I did Low Max this morning and it was terrific!!!!! And my knees felt great!!! I loved interval 7!! Please Please consider making more of these low impact workouts!!!
Thanks Cathe,
Jen

Count me in as one who would love another Low Max! After several days of hard workouts, my energy was a little low yesterday morning but I still wanted to dig into the HC series. So I decided to give that one a try first thinking it wouldn't be quite as intense as an Imax workout. About a third of the way into it I thought, "What was I thinking? This is Cathe!!!" But I made it all the way through and loved it. The intensity is still quite there. It's great!

Just another resounding ME TOO! I did this one this morning on 8 inch risers and it is tough, tough, tough, but at least I can do it without fear. Imax 3 was just plain too hard for me on my first try. I don't think I will ever do it without serious modifications.

dcat,

I hear what you are saying. For some reason my mind was translating Low to mean easier. It wasn't long until I realized I forgot this a an advanced workout. And when Cathe promises advanced that is what she delivers. I love, love, love this workout. I did it yesterday and my thighs are feeling it today.

JoJo

Another one here! I LOVE the interval 7. I could not believe how much I sweated with this one. I didn't think I would get much of a workout. My arse and thighs are SORE! I've worked out with Cathe's cardio for 3 yrs and I think Lowmax is one of the BEST of hers. Can't wait to try Kickmax tomorrow.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do another Lowmax type of a workout in the future!! :D }( :*

Lisa

Definitely more low-impact Imaxes...

http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lol2.gif[/img]http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lol2.gif[/img]http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lol2.gif[/img]Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon

I was actually thinking:

IMAX4 and Low-Max 2 .. on one DVD

Then Premix up the two - you can alternate the hi-impact intervals with the lo-impact intervals for a good mix of the two!

Sigh - it's nice to dream :+

There's no turning back now. :) Cathe has proven that she can create a very challenging low impact workout. This will definitely be my favorite workout in this series.

Cathe, you did an awesome job with series, but Low Max is exceptional. Thank you!

Cathe,

I, too, just love Low Max - I always use an 8" step even in the IMAX2, so I thought - maybe I wold have to use a 10" step for this LOW MAX - but I really didn't want to up it because of knee issues ( I don't have knee issues, nor do I want them) - I have to say this workout is very challenging on the 8" step. It will probably be my favorite.

For Imax 3 which is great, I tried it on the 8" step - oh my gosh - interval 7 was hard to do on the 6" step. This is one tough workout!

I love Kick Max and Core Max and the Legs GS - I love all of the ones I have done so far. Great job! I am so glad I preordered!

Cheryl

Cathe,

I must chime in here too! I think Low Max is one of the most innovative advanced step videos that I have ever done. I generally wear knee braces to do your step workouts and it was such a relief to put them aside but still get a fantastic, fun workout. I loved the step routines, the blasts, the music, the stretch at the end--geez, I guess I loved everything! Thank you for thinking of our poor tired joints and please do consider creating more workouts like Low Max!!

Cheers,
Dorie

Yep! I agree! We're going to need a Low Max2!! Loved it! I haven't gotten a chance to try IMAX3.....that's on for today! Thanks for all the great workouts!

Hey all you guys--
I can't wait to try this one (I'm opening one DVD at a time). I know the Imax's are not for me--but after reading everyone's comments, I know this workout will be perfect! YAY!!
:) ;-) :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.