i heart plyo legs!

I agree, I think plyo legs is one of Cathe's all time "bestest" creations.

Lately I have been eliminating the weight portion and doing 2 or 2 1/2 of the workouts back-to-back as one of my HIIT days. I love the vertical movements of jumping on and off the bench. I just FF through the weight portion and take the 30 second breaks between cardio blasts.

Debbie Russo

I just started M3 yesterday so I've got plyo legs coming up tomorrow. I must admit I've been dreading it b/c plyo isn't my strong suit. Y'all have made me feel so much better about it :D Now I'm excited to give it a try and who knows...maybe I'll heart plyo legs too!

Now I understand

Just did plyo legs for the first time today and I thought, 'jumping exercises in STS?' Now I know and I like it! :D

LthePoet said:
Just did plyo legs for the first time today and I thought, 'jumping exercises in STS?' Now I know and I like it! :D

Lisa, does that mean you're in M3 already? :eek: Dang where does the time go?! I finally started another round, I'm only on my second week, though, lol....

Lisa, does that mean you're in M3 already? :eek: Dang where does the time go?! I finally started another round, I'm only on my second week, though, lol....

Yep! Just started M3 this week - started STS August 1st. Although I'm going back to DisneyWorld next week, so I'm gonna have to adjust it a bit while I'm gone. I don't think this trip to Disney is gonna be the exercise-fest that the RT was....but I may still wear my Cathlete shirt! ;)

Lisa

Yep! Just started M3 this week - started STS August 1st. Although I'm going back to DisneyWorld next week, so I'm gonna have to adjust it a bit while I'm gone. I don't think this trip to Disney is gonna be the exercise-fest that the RT was....but I may still wear my Cathlete shirt! ;)

Lisa

Girl, ya'll LIVE @ Disney! :p LOL Yes, I remember you started like 2 wks before my DH did, and he's on his last w/o of M2. He took a week break in the middle of M2 though, because we went to Puerto Rico for our anniversary, so he's just now finishing it, I'm wondering if he'll still take a rest week next week or just dive into M3 since he just had a week off 2 wks ago :confused: ... Tell you what, I'll wear my Cathlete shirt next week too, and we can channel our inner RT ;) (I'll just do the working out for both of us :eek: )

Girl, ya'll LIVE @ Disney! :p LOL Yes, I remember you started like 2 wks before my DH did, and he's on his last w/o of M2. He took a week break in the middle of M2 though, because we went to Puerto Rico for our anniversary, so he's just now finishing it, I'm wondering if he'll still take a rest week next week or just dive into M3 since he just had a week off 2 wks ago :confused: ... Tell you what, I'll wear my Cathlete shirt next week too, and we can channel our inner RT ;) (I'll just do the working out for both of us :eek: )

Sounds like I get the more relaxing end of that bargain! :cool:

I'm torn about how to work around the vacation, though. I'm so close to the end!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.