I HAVE KATHY S.'S ROTATIONS!!!!!!

Oops! Looks like I've been a little derelict in my duties! :-rollen Sorry to keep you waiting ladies...you should have them now. Please email me if you can't open them. [email protected]
Lynn, hi! I remember sending yours through your email to me, so hopefully you have them...if not, let me know.
Ruth
:)

Meant to ask: Jen (Jaypea) did we ever get yours to you successfully? Sorry if I already talked with you, it can get a little confusing at times! If not, pls email me at above email address.
Hedy...so glad to get yours to you! I was about to post a separate message to you, as I hadn't heard from you.

Hi Kath,
Yours are on the way. I wish we could just post them here, but it would take an entire thread, I think! I don't think anyone realizes how many there are until they see them!
R.

Hi, delurking here! I love Cathe and just started with her videos a month ago doing MIS, BodyMax, stepJam and the PS Series. Now I have all the DVD's (thank you Easter bunny!)!

I would **love** to have the rotations - pretty please? Thanks so much!

e-mail: [email protected]

NANCY......need your email address!!!

>OK... I would love to see
>the rotations that are so
>famous!
>
>Thanks!
>Nancy

Hi,
All have been sent...let me know if you can't open them, have learned a couple of tricks along the way to try!
Nancy...need your email address!
Ruth

CMAYES 71 PLEASE READ...

>[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Mar-27-02
>AT 11:59 AM (Est)[/font]
>
>I would like the rotations please.
> Thank you.
>[email protected]

Your email address is full & will not accept any more mail. If you can clear out some space or you have another mailbox, let me know & I will resend.
Ruth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.