I have found a great thing..

slenamond

Cathlete
I bought a Body Bugg and I LOVE IT!!!! I was having such a hard time losing weight and this showed me why. I was eating too much, DUH!!! I just have a little to lose but scale is finally moving and it is great! STS is hurting either.

Really, check it out if you need some help losing. It may be just what you need.

www.bodybugg.com

So, in order to do your calories taken in, do you have to enter it all on their site? Is it easy? I was doing fitness pal but it was so slow and i got irritated with it. I want to focus on getting the proper macronutrients...protein, carbs, fats - how does it work for this?

Body Bugg

Yes, you long your food. It is very easy and pretty fast. You can put in your own foods. It really keeps you honest because if you don't long every last bite you eat you will not see the actual results. In effect, you would just be lying to yourself if you didn't.

Girl - is that you on the ball??? You go!!! I haven't attempted that one yet.

I'm going to have to look into the BodyBugg. Is it similar to the GoWear Fit? I don't really know much about either, actually..:confused:

Would you get a similar result from wearing a HRM and logging your food into SparkPeople or something similar? I'm currently wearing my Polar HRM for 24 hours to see how many calories I burn vs. how many I consume.

TIA!!

BodyBugg and 24 Hour Fitness are related companies. If you search BodyBugg and coupon, you can find the latest special by purchasing through 24 Hour Fitness. Last time I checked the coupon was $50 off.

BB vs GWF

Go Wear Fit looks just like the BB. I don't ever want to be without it.

I tried wearing my heart rate monitor 24 hours and it was not an accurate reading. My HRM may not be one of great quality.

I love my BodyBugg! It's a great tool for fat loss, maintenance, and muscle gain. I'm completely aware of how many calories I'm burning and what I need to eat to support my goals.
I think it's also a great motivator. If I want to eat more, I move more:)

Yes, you long your food. It is very easy and pretty fast. You can put in your own foods. It really keeps you honest because if you don't long every last bite you eat you will not see the actual results. In effect, you would just be lying to yourself if you didn't.

Girl - is that you on the ball??? You go!!! I haven't attempted that one yet.

Yes - it is me! Took a while to get to be able to do that. And thanks for the info on the logging. I am going to have to ponder this b/c I just don't do well with tracking every bite.

go wear fit

the wear go fit is on sale right now at amazon for $144.87. so I bought it! It is supposed to be arriving on the 11th.

I've read a lot about the boddybugg, since the biggest loser people use it, but can't figure out if you wear it all day and night or what. Can you explain it to me? Does it replace my HRM??

Jessica

I've read a lot about the boddybugg, since the biggest loser people use it, but can't figure out if you wear it all day and night or what. Can you explain it to me? Does it replace my HRM??

Jessica

I started to wear my GWF last Thur. I love, love it. I was so surprised to find out that on Sunday I only burned 1450 calories because of weather and work (sitting in front of my laptop). We did go out for a lunch and later went to my in law's, but I really could not believe what I saw. It motivated me I had to work out every day. My normal day, with workout is between 2300 - 2700. Talking about big difference. I also saw the benefit of interval training. My calories burn per minute was around 3 - 4 for at least 6 hours after I finished itrain, itread cross training set 16. It also showed how many steps I walked. On that sedated Sunday, it only less than 5000 steps, while normal day, my steps is between 11,000 - 13,000. Yesterday, I did KPC, my steps log was over 17,000!

I would wear HRM during cardio training, like run, biking since it showed your hear rate zone, especially when you use programs like Cardio Coach.

I still use sparkpeople to log my food intake. As long as I hit my targeted calories deficit zone, I am happy.

I think this is the best thing for me so far. I hope I will see my body shape change in a few months. It really motivats me to workout and workhard.

Is the boddybugg like the GWF?

It is the same. At one time, BB had better software and gives you 6 months subscription. GWF recently upgraded the software and gives 3 month subscription(I think).
It looks like GWF is the better buy.

For those of you using BB or GWF do you find it is working for you?

How accurate do you think the fat % and calorie burn #'s are?

For those of you using BB or GWF do you find it is working for you?

How accurate do you think the fat % and calorie burn #'s are?

I don't think it's 100% but it's close.
One of the things I like about it, is it keeps me completely aware of how much activity in a day -or lack of.
I'm cutting calories for my swimsuit:eek: and noticed my activity level dropped with my calories. I didn't realize I was doing that.The BB keeps me moving.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.