I Hate Cardio ~ July 13

Hey,

Before I get hungry, I'm going to do my little BM (Bodymax, not trying to find my pet worm yet).

I'll check back in when I finish to see if you're still up!

Here you go girls--your trusty world clock
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/personal.html?sort=0

August, its so nice to see you tonight. I'm not usually on the computer too much in the evening but my DH is at a conference so I have a little time to play.

I agree with you gals about the poop talk--lol! Mostly I'm annoyed because I learned from the one thread that docs are involved in some big money chain and I would like to know where my DH's portion is. Did somebody cut in front of my DH on the big money chain!?!?!?--lol! *eyes rolling*

ROTFLMAO about worms poking their heads out
http://bestsmileys.com/lol/1.gif

August, I just don't know what to tell you about the soap. Will it moosh together if you get it wet? What is this stuff anyway?

I've never tried Powerstrike. I'm not into kickboxing, though. I hope I can manage the cardio on my new DVD's. Do you gals think I should order the entire Hardcore series? What would you nix?

Ahhhh, BM is finished. Or rather, the cardio only section is finished. That one really makes me sweat - which is a dang miracle since half the time I'm just trying to figure out what the he!! my legs are supposed to be doing. I'm always ending up doing the right side over and over again LOL. I'm like, wait, didn't I just raise my right leg? Why am I raising it again?

Hey, Michele! So glad you're around! Oohooo! Chat! Chat!

So what's your DH's take on worms? :D

Yeah, the soap thing. I guess I'll just use the pellets. They moosh together somewhat when wet, then they stick together when they dry, only to fall apart when re-wetting. It's just a bar of soap that got thin! What do people do with those thin, transparent bars?!

Lesse, I'm not familiar with the workout names by series. I'll go and check out what Hardcore is...

Jana, I wonder if kitty worms and human worms are the same...how'd you know your kitty had worms? Did you switch her from regular milk to soymilk like I did but it didn't really make a difference ? LMAO

Oh sure, NOW you post--lol! I've been around here almost 2 hours and now I'm getting ready to go to bed. I'll have to ask DH's take on the whole worm deal. I'm sure he'd be happy if a lot of his patients developed the same disregard for docs that the posters in the you know what thread have. That way he could get home at a decent hour--lol! But no, he's busy working on that ole money chain.

Kitty and human worms are the same. Most kittens have them. That's why kittens and puppies are wormed right along with their vaccinations.

Hey, I'm not that familiar with the work outs either. It's hard to familiarize yourself with things you don't have. I'm planning to order a quantity of DVD's once a month until I have enough to make a decent rotation. I only have the beginner/intermediate stuff and Power Hour and I'm ready to move on, although I haven't used PH in forever.

Hey, I'm going to hit the sack. I'm pretty tired and I'm getting another headache ;( . Have a good day, August. I'll see you tomorrow:* :*

Oh it was nasty....there were worms in her litter box. Dang stray cat. ABout $500 later she was cured. Why am I such a sucker.

Ok now I am off to bed. Tired and PT first thing in the am.

August..will see you in the am

Michele...try to get some zzzz'zssss!!

nite ya'll

Imax 3, Low Max,Muscle Max, High Step Challenge, Kick Max, Core Max, Stretch Max, Gym Style Back, Shoulders & Biceps, Gym Style Chest & Triceps, Gym Style Legs, and Hardcore Extreme

Okay, so those are the Hardcores. Let me see here...

As you know, I know nothing about the step ones. That would be Imax 3, Low Max, HSC (what the heck is Hardcore Exteme? Is that a compilation? Oh, yeah, I just checked and it is).

From that series, here is what I have:

Kick Max : What can I tell you? Blasts, baby! This is obviously a kicboxing one, and you don't much like kickboxing, but I do love this workout. Funny thing is, I used to like KPC (another kickboxing one) better, but once I started doing some of the KM blasts, I started to like KM better. But getting this one would be a bonus for you because then we could talk about the blasts together :) .

Core Max : I mentioned this before but I'll say it again since I'm procrastinating doing my work :* . I rarely do this workout simply because I end up doing whatever ab workout is at the end of whatever workout I happen to be doing that day. Which isn't to say it's not a great workout - I just never use it.

Stretch Max : I really like this stretch one and do one of them on my off days. The stability ball stretch is really nice. Like you, I'm a pretzel and can easily put the palms of my hands on the floor while wearing my mules. I'm not sure if this one pushes me beyond that, but it sure does feel good and is relaxing.

Gym Style : This is one of the first weight-lifting workouts of Cathe's that I got, and I think because it was the first one I got, my image of it is forever burned in my memory as "look out!" Most of all, Gym Legs is killer. The first time I did this one I LITERALLY thought I might have to go to a doctor because of the MAJOR DOMS I had. I mean, I'm not joking, I could NOT stand up straight because my calves were so fried. I can't believe Kate and was it Dana? who say that they love Gym legs in its entirety. They sure are hardcore! Nyuck nyuck.

OH NO!

You mean I have to work now?!!

Don't go to bed!!!

}( :7 }( :7 }( :7

Well, all right.

Have some great snooze and chat with you later.

Can you imagine waking up and finding you'd passed a worm in your sleep?

Hmm. Maybe I'll read that thread now. :D Lemonade cleanse...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.