I hate (but really love) B&G!

Jennifit

Cathlete
OUUUUCHHHH! I haven't done it in awhile and it kicked my behind...literally. I almost quit right at the top with those killer walking lunges and hops...ouuuuuchhhhh!

Ooooh, I agree 110%! I just did B&G yesterday and am having major trouble sitting down :) I love it though!! You know what gets me??? After ALL that leg work, when we move into forward lunge/squat/backward lunge/squat (repeat, then switch legs), I want to cry!!

Ooooh, I agree 110%! I just did B&G yesterday and am having major trouble sitting down :) I love it though!! You know what gets me??? After ALL that leg work, when we move into forward lunge/squat/backward lunge/squat (repeat, then switch legs), I want to cry!!

I think I did cry!! ha ha

I have to chime in...Just the other day I was wondering if I was the only one that had this love/hate relationship with B&G...OMG. I've been doing it for months and I still get the best DOMS from it.:confused::mad::p:D

I did it too!

I just did B&G last night... It was my first time through it and I have to say it KILLED ME!!! I barely got through the "butt" portion and started the core stuff and... uh... well... I watched the rest... :eek: can you say "UNstability" ball??? :confused:

I have to admit, I did think that I would be more sore today than I actually am, but it might be because I was falling all over the place trying to maintain good posture and kept loosing my balance on all those lunges! That leg/butt portion is a workout in and of itself!

will definately have to work that one in a few more times before I feel comfortable with it... but it's a good one!

Dani

This is the hardest exercise for me too! I tell myself I could easily do this at work during the day, but then usually decide that it is just too hard.
Gotta love and hate B&G.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.