I got my notice!

Me too, just now!!!! It's scheduled for tomorrow, of course I'm going away tomorrow, and my UPS deliveries never come before 4, so it's very unlikely I'll be here when it comes.

In spite of the snow/ice storm we're getting today in NJ, I'm ready for the UPS man tomorrow. I just put down nearly all of a 60-pound bag of sand (lifted the full bag up, too), plus a half bag of ice melt, in my driveway and parking area in back of my house. I live on a rather steep hill, and my UPS man delivers to my back door. Ain't no way he's gonna hurt himself delivering my STS!

I just got my notification!!! I am SO freaken excited! If I get it this weekend (should be here Sat I think), I am SO starting STS on Sunday, wahoo!!!!!

I got mine too!! Amazing how exciting it is and it's not even actually here yet! I am going to open it and read that whole 100 page guide! LOL! Can't wait to do it!!!

"I got my Notice"

I think this may be one of the only times you'll see people cheering when you hear that phrase:p:p:p

So jealous as I just expect to come home one day to find it in my post office box or a notice to go and p/u.

I ordered this September

Hi All,
I ordered THIS September....four months ago September and I got my notice!!! Boy have they been cranking them out. So for anyone who ordered before that and have not received your shipping notice, I am sure it has been shipped. As SNM says there is a percentage that for whatever reason do not get a shipping email.
Kim:)

What was your order number? I also ordered in September. Happy for ya!

YES, YES, YES!!! enquiring minds want to know????

meezAnimatedBodyshot300x400small-1.gif

I got it, too!

Hi all!

I'm new to The Cathe Nation. I ordered STS on 12/08/08, #21068, and I got my notice today! WOO HOO! :D

I've done Cathe's workouts before, but I'm so excited to be starting STS. Looking forward to working out with you all!

Hi all!

I'm new to The Cathe Nation. I ordered STS on 12/08/08, #21068, and I got my notice today! WOO HOO! :D

I've done Cathe's workouts before, but I'm so excited to be starting STS. Looking forward to working out with you all!

mine is 21060, so maybe mine just isn't showing up on tracking yet..:D

meezAnimatedBodyshot175x233gingerbr.gif

I got my notice as well; my set will be delivered this coming Monday.

Keep those reviews coming, people!

A-Jock

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.