I found the love of Fage Greek Yogurt!!

pace1987

Cathlete
OMG this is so good. I got the plain and added splenda to it. I just brought one the other day and just went out and brought more. I try doing a search here since this is where I heard of it but nothing really comes up but what else do you put in it. I did buy some honey and will try that. I can't believe how much protein this has. TIA:)

I love Fage too !!!! I love it with fruit. This morning's breakfast was Fage/blueberries/mangos/ Nature's Path Flax Cereal and some cinnamon. YUMMY!
But I use Fage in place of sour cream in baking and cooking too , often in place of mayo !
It's also good in smoothies and on top of oatmeal. Have fun trying all kinds of ways to enjoy it ! :)

Becky

I seriously can not get enough strawberries and Fage. It's so creamy. I look forward to eating it every day:D

I adore the stuff, plain, the full fat version and nothing added. I prefer the clean taste of it. But, I assume you can chop into it any fruit under the sun. Why add splenda or honey? It's sweet enough!

Clare

i dont really care for it, but then again i dont like any creamy thing like that... no sour cream, mayo, cottage cheese, yogurt...blech!
my 7 month old loves her fage tho!:D introduced her to it this week & she gobbles it right up!

I adore the stuff, plain, the full fat version and nothing added. I prefer the clean taste of it. But, I assume you can chop into it any fruit under the sun. Why add splenda or honey? It's sweet enough!

Clare

Thats weird the one I got had 8 gram sugar and tasted like it had no sugar. Maybe they have them with more sugar added. I didn't see it. I will have to check out the website and see.

Thanks everyone:)

I eat the Chobani, fat free, plain all the time now.

I used to love the Yoplait Non Fat Flavored and the Weight Watchers. I tried, and I can't go back. They make me gag, the sweetness in those make me gag now!

So I guess I'm destined to pay $1 for a yogurt for the rest of my life! :eek:

I eat the Chobani, fat free, plain all the time now.

I used to love the Yoplait Non Fat Flavored and the Weight Watchers. I tried, and I can't go back. They make me gag, the sweetness in those make me gag now!

So I guess I'm destined to pay $1 for a yogurt for the rest of my life! :eek:

OMG I paid $1.89 for the Fage but hey just 1 a day for lunch or snack is worth it and for my health:).

Love it with honey and almonds or walnuts. It's like a dessert. I get the fat free kind, I don't feel it has any sweetness at all on it's own.

Also good with mangoes and uncooked oatmeal, not too much oatmeal though.

I'm so proud!!! :D:D:D

Fage is a Greek company and their yogurts are amazing!
I often use it with ketchup + mustard for a quick spaghetti sauce (my mom's recipe - she's not famous for her kitchen skills or patience!!!)
I usually get the yogurt + honey packing for a snack break at work (very convenient) or add home made quince jam or preserve.

Mind you, I rarely buy the full fat version. Usually I get the 2%. ;)

Chris.

I'm so proud!!! :D:D:D

Fage is a Greek company and their yogurts are amazing!
I often use it with ketchup + mustard for a quick spaghetti sauce (my mom's recipe - she's not famous for her kitchen skills or patience!!!)
I usually get the yogurt + honey packing for a snack break at work (very convenient) or add home made quince jam or preserve.

Mind you, I rarely buy the full fat version. Usually I get the 2%. ;)

Chris.

I also brought the 2% too. I wasn't no way buying the full fat.

i dont really care for it, but then again i dont like any creamy thing like that... no sour cream, mayo, cottage cheese, yogurt...blech!
my 7 month old loves her fage tho!:D introduced her to it this week & she gobbles it right up!

OMG Is your little one really 7 months old already?!?! :eek: That's great that she likes Fage.
I but the plain so it has less sugar & add Stevia, cinnamon & some blueberries. LOve the stuff. It makes a great protein source when I'm on the go or in a hurry.

Thanks for that recipe link, can't wait t take a look at it.

time goes by too fast, doesn't it, tami?:(:(:(
i think i need another baby!:p

i was looking at different yogurts this week. even the "yo baby" organic baby yogurt is loaded w/ sugar. i was appalled! :eek: iirc, sugar is the #2 ingerdient! they tout on the package "for babies 6mos+". yeah, i really want to give sugar to my baby!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi-

Where do you purchase the Chobani yogurt? I've never seen that brand anywhere.. ( but I live in a somewhat small town)

I have a hard time finding Greek Yogurt here.. Oikos is the brand I see most of the time and half the time its sold out.

There are some other brands available, but when you read the label they read just like regular plain yogurt and taste like it. I purchased some ( can't remember the brand) and it was soo not Fage. I should have read the nutrition label before I bought it.. grr.. complete rip off.

Take care, Lynn M.

I recently tried this too. A couple of people raved about it here and it was on sale. OMG! it is really good. I bought the 2% one, It really tastes and feels like a treat under 200calories. The ones with the honey, strawberries, cherries...you don't even need to add splenda or anything else. I rarely rave about food stuffs, but I really like the Fage yogurt.. it's thicker than the other greek yogurts also.

I love my fage with frozen berries and a little peanut butter for dessert. I'll have to try it as a spaghetti squash sauce -- I would have never thought of that

I get the Trader Joe's Greek yogurt. I'm a Greek food enthusiast, from Detroit, which has so many wonderful Greek restaurants, which Philly lacks. I use it to marinate chicken, lamb, as a dip for healthy "hot wings", a base for a healthier cheesecake, I go through a large container each week.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.