I found the BEST iPod Touch App for Cathe downloads

jdimascio

Cathlete
So, I have been trying for the last couple of days to get this app that I purchased to work on my iPod Touch. It's called Air Video and it the best thing for Cathe downloads!!!!

This is how it works. You add the app to your iTouch, you then install teh Air Video server on your computer (I have a Mac, but there is an install for a PC too - it's a free install on the computer). Then you configure it on your computer to allow you your iPod to see certain files that are on your computer. You can tell it to view all of your movies that are in your iTunes account. Go to your iPod, open the app, (it should see your computer). select your computer. It shows you your Movies folder and in it all of your movies (including Cathe downloads). It doesn't take up any disk space. You then can connect it (usualy the AV cable) to any TV and play your downloads. it is AWESOME. I have about 100 Gigs of movies playing from my 32 gig iTouch.

Sounds like a cool app! My iphone only has 32GB and it's about 3/4 full. What an easy way to save space! Thanks for sharing.

Hello and thank you for this information.

I did look it up and saw a free app versus the one you can purchase..any difference?
Did you purchase or just download the free app?

I bought the app, I think it was $3. Worth it!! I don't know if there is any difference between the free one or the the $3 one.

Found a glitch, the video part is not working with TV out, but I hear that they are working on a fix with the next update.

OMG this is the best app EVER. I own Cathe's entire collection of downloads (I took advantage of 50% off offer) but my iPod Touch is only 8G. So I am constantly having to add, subtract and resync whenever I was to do a different workout. I just downloaded the app, set it up and now 4DS BC is playing on my tv. Fantastic!! Well worth the $3.

TV only the sound. What version of the iPhone software do you have? I am just wondering if I need an update or something. Otherwise, this app will be the best thing EVER!!!

TV only the sound. What version of the iPhone software do you have? I am just wondering if I need an update or something. Otherwise, this app will be the best thing EVER!!!

I think I have version 3.1.3. My ipod isn't attached right now. Good luck!! This is going to be amazing.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.