I finished my first Triathalon today....what a feeling

RE: I finished my first Triathalon today....what a feel...

Wow! How great! Congratulations. What is your next goal?

Norma,

If you go to www.danskin.com, triathalon, Webster MA results, search Bib #1018 those are my stats.

Overall Rank 475 out of 1747
Swim 14:40 Ranked 710
Bike 48:45 Rank 920 ave.15.2mph
Run 21:50 Rank 87 pace 7:31

Final 1:33

I still am on a high from it. I am so surprised it made me feel this way. The back of the medal reads "The woman who starts the race is not the same woman who finishes the race" so true. An experience of a liftime.

Carol,

What's next? 1/2Ironman..maybe. I don't know. I can see this being addictive. This was workable. Back in June I started doing the 88 laps in my above ground 30' long pool right after my 4 mile run. So in one hour I got my training in. On alternate days I did Cathe's GS or S&H's. I really didn't have time to fit in cycling and just got myself through it during the tri (hence the 920 rank). It would take a big committment to do anything harder.

Thanks everyone for being so happy for me. Women Rule!!!

:D

That is AWESOME!!!

I know Brenda (from Cathe's videos) said she was in training right now for a triatholon I believe. She told us when we saw her on the road trip.

:D

Wow...congrats!!! I can't imagine competing in a triathalon. As Cathe says at the end of BC...don't you feel accomplished now?
Angela:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.