I Did A Banana!

orangenet

Cathlete
I know it sounds silly but I did the banana from LIC Abs! And I did all of them but I was ready to scream when Cathe started the slow count on the last one.

Yipee!

Okay, I am fine now, just had to share.
Annette

Thanks Ladies and yes it makes me feel so accomplished. My poor DH just looks at me as if I am nuts.

Now if I can just get those rocket shooter's down. Yuck.

Annette

I saw this thread and right away my mind "went there".}( Thanks Lauramax for getting me started, your recent thread brought out the "gutter thoughts" in me!}( :p

Oh, and congrats on your banana.;)

LOL tneah !

I was wondering though, why is an orange"net" doing a banana? OK - my bad, my very very bad;(

I did mean the exercise . . .

Oh my, I need to get in the gutter. It is a good thing I did not say I did a bunch of bananas. You all would think I was a working girl, so to speak. Excuse my slip of... oh, never mind I am officially in the gutter.

Annette

Yay! Congrats! I just did this workout today too. My bananas were rather shakey, though. Hmmm, that sounds weird...:+

Well, thank goodness my mind wasn't the only one that went straight to the gutter. I was thinking "Oh my, this may be the wrong forum for that sort of post". }(

BAAAAD girl, Shelley!!! And shame on all of you, I wasn't thinking what you were thinking nasty thoughts at all, ahem :p :+ ;-)

You're laying on your back and lift up as much of your whole body as you can using your core to keep yourself up off the ground. Pretty much just your keester is on the floor. It's a good'un!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.