I booked A trip!

nastsm0m

Cathlete
And I am so excited I had to share:) I am going to pacific beach in san diego august 25th-29th. We will be staying right on the beach and I so love the beach! It is me and my brother who are going. He is into fitness like me so we will run on the beach everyday. We plan to have a lot of fun and also relax a bit. I am taking The Book Kite Runner and will sit and read it by the ocean. We love the San Diego area and I am so excited to go!

Terri

Sounds great and i am sure you deserve it so enjoy and have a cocktail for me!}( i love the sound of the ocean... so relaxing:D

jes

Terri- that sounds like my "dream vacation". My hubby doesn't like beaches so when we vacation it's usually busy stuff every day like touring or snorkeling or skiing or hiking, which is fun. But nothing says "vacation" to me like the beach or the ocean. Enjoy.

I'd love to see San Diego - I've heard it's beautiful. Terri - don't you need someone to carry your luggage for you?!? ;-)

Angie

Thanks Ladies for being excited for me. I have been procrastinating all summer on booking the trip. I kept putting it off as I worry about being away from my business etc. So I finally just said DO IT and I e-mailed all my clients and said hey I will be unreachable these dates. I had thought I would take my cell and handle work emergencies from there but NO WAY! I deseve time away and they and my employees can function for a few days without me. If I were rich I would bring you all back a souvunier for being so supportive:)

Sorry Angie but thanks to cathe I think I can handle my luggage :)

terri

Hi Terri!

Nice to hear that you and your brother are going to PB in San Diego. I live 10 minutes from Pacific Beach (I live just east of La Jolla). That is a beautiful place to be; just be warned that it could get a tad crowded.

I would recommend you eat at the Mission for breakfast. It's right on the water on the boardwalk. They have great Mexican breakfasts there. Yummy! The Broken Yolk is also a great breakfast place (and cheap) located in Pacific Beach as well.

If you like Sushi, there's a place called Saska's located in that area as well.

Enjoy San Diego. It's a beautiful place. Oh. There should be a new baby panda in our zoo as well. Our female is due to give birth to twins (most likely only one will survive) next week!

Lorrayne

But Terri, who is going to turn the pages of your book??? You don't want to risk getting paper cuts!!!! And I'll gently remind you to reapply your sunscreen on a regular basis. Really, you NEED me there! :p

Angie

Thanks Lorrayne for all the tips on where to eat! Yeah we figured it maybe crowded. We plan to go up to la Jolla as well. We like the wind and sea beach there. Have you been to that one/? We went before and would watch the sunsets from there. You ar so lucky to live in such a beautiful place!

Terri

OMG I didn't think about paper cuts! That might hurt my lifting :) Hey my brother would probably want you to apply his sunscreen :)

Terri

Uh....I don't think my boyfriend would appreciate that! I guess I better just stay home! ;-)

Have a great time!

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.