I bet I could look like Cathe!!!

Have you ever thought about doing a plan, such as BFL, that allows for a free day? It helps me tremendously even mentally to know that on Saturday I can have whatever I want. Sometimes that in itself keeps the cravings at bay. When the goodies come out at work, I tell myself I can have it on Saturday if I so choose and it makes it easier to say no to.

Colleen

Colleen and Christine..

Great advice, thanks! I am going to go the vegan route for a while I think. That should "clean things up".:) Thank you for all the good ideas...

I have to say I have to work on my diet a lot. I just realized that I cannot have coffee. That has been my newest indulgence. I do not drink it black. I kept going to the store and buying those large jugs of Fat Free Coffee Mate and would go through two in a week. Have you ever looked at what a serving size is on those. I tried the Low Carb also, but figured I was consuming a large amount of fat. Today I was really hunting for a caffeine infusion. I workout early. I am best off with cut up veggies for snacks. If I prepared a large quantity of chicken breasts ahead they would probably be gone before the day was over. Maybe a couple made the night before. I sometimes will eat those flavored pouches of Tuna for a snack. I just wish they did not have all of that salt. I eat low sodium as well and stir mustard in it. As for my bicep vein. It has been there quite a few years. It's funny that it was mentioned here. I was working out the other day and my grandaughter pointed out my muscles and wanted to know why I had all of those lines on me. You are so kind. I hope things work out for you. And you can figure out what works for you.
Diane Sue

Diane Sue, I just can't imagine what an incredible grandma you must be. I can't believe that you are a grandmother. Makes me want to be 50!!!! Thanks for your inspiration. Tell your granddaughter that those lines are a reward for all your hard work, the least among many rewards!! The best of which is that you will never see a wheel chair, Lord willing!! Thanks for the post.

Briee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.