I am soooo mad this morning

I am so sorry to make this topic. This has been one hectic weekend . The cops were here because He decided to put choke and slap me but he was asked to stay somewhere else for a few days. I have ordered some of the destroyed dvd's and will keep them in a safe. I appreciate the advice and even the non believers. I just wanted honest advice. Thanks again!

>I wish this other website was as quick to censor all the
>other threads where posters on Cathe's website are discussed
>and dissed as a whole. I found it odd that they picked your
>thread as the ONE thread they censored in this regard.
>Angela Well, I am not going to name it because I do feel that I should not have posted what I did. I meant well, but it is against their rules to discuss other members of other forums. Like I said I really didnot know that. I have to admit, I was a little suprised because I didnot name the person, however, I have to respect the rules. The problem is you know, this subject has caused a lot of strong opinions from a lot of people! I am quite honestly suprised that this thread has not been shut down! I dont know if this person has told the truth or not, but it sure has stirred up a lot of trouble!

Sherry

Thank you Traci. I felt rather embarressed about the whole thing, it got kinda blown out of proportion I think. I even posted to apoligize for breaking the rules and that thread got shut down too!!!! Anyway, I think I will just keep my opinions to myself from now on! This whole thing has gotten crazy!

Sherry

>Thank you Traci. I felt rather embarressed about the whole
>thing, it got kinda blown out of proportion I think. I even
>posted to apoligize for breaking the rules and that thread got
>shut down too!!!! Anyway, I think I will just keep my opinions
>to myself from now on! This whole thing has gotten crazy!
>
>Sherry

I know you meant well, but really, what's the point of sharing with another forum? If you had concern for this woman, why not tell her and leave it at that? I can understand why that thread got closed, it was taking drama from another forum into that one. As for your apology thread, I can see why it got closed, too. Once the first one was closed, it's "case closed" for the mods who locked it and therefore any other threads about the same thing will be locked as well.

Don't take it personally, those are the rules.

You are right of course. I regret that I started the thread in the first place. It was wrong to discuss another person's problem without permission, true or not. All it did was cause more drama. I have learned my lesson. The only reason I apologised, was to make it very clear I was wrong and would not do it again, rules are rules. I do feel like the it was blown out of proportion, but after all I am the one who started in on the other web site that is.

Sherry

That still doesn't explain the contradictions in your posts, so I guess we won't get the answers we hoped for.

I don't respect people who play head games.

Carol

Sherry I saw your post and the follow-up apology. I've learned that drama from one forum shouldn't be spread to another. I certainly understand you feeling like you didn't get to put "closure" to the topic yourself, since you started it - and that's why you posted the apology. No apology was needed, as far as I'm concerned. You were very moved by the post here and had compassion for Carrie.

I found myself in a similar situation recently regarding cross-forum posting. 'Nuf said about that!

What I don't understand about the internet is why someone would post something so personal on a forum that they had only been a member of for 4 days. Makes me wonder...

Diane

>I have ordered some of the destroyed dvd's and will keep
>them in a safe.

That might be a good idea but better yet you might want to take those to the bank and put them in a safe deposit box. Just a thought.

Kathy

She's definitely playing headgames. Oh! And she was still able to order more DVDs in the past few days when her hubby supposedly crushed all her DVDs and later on slapped her! It all happened during the weekend! You would think she would be more focused on her own safety rather than DVDs.

SICK! Making up stories and playing with other people's emotions to get sympathy and DVDs. tsk tsk. x(

>That still doesn't explain the contradictions in your posts,
>so I guess we won't get the answers we hoped for.
>
>I don't respect people who play head games.
>
>Carol
>

I really am sorry to hear your husband is so jealous.

I wish there was something I could say or do that would make you feel better.

My heart goes out to you - I hope you find your way through this tragic situation.

I could say things, but they would not help your situation in the least.

Please know I am thinking of you.

RE: Discernment

But why would somebody lie like that?

I feel really terrible now.

I am so blasted naive at times.

If it is happening, I hope she gets help.

It sounds like she needs help no matter what.

RE: ~

I was annoyed by that Unpopular Opinons thread too.

I did not post anything, but I thought it was very crass to diss Cathe at her own site.

RE: ~

I was annoyed by that Unpopular Opinons thread too.

I did not post anything, but I thought it was very crass to diss Cathe at her own site.

Diane,

You are so right! I have definitely learned my lesson. I feel rather silly that I needed "closure" but I guess I did. I guess that is why I am here discussing it. Well, I think enough has been said about the whole thing, also. I agree also that it is odd that someone would post about somting so tramatic when they have only been a member for a short time. But, everyone is different.

Sherry

You want a free set of DVDs. To have all Cathe's workouts is around $1,000.

I don't believe one word of what you say now.

Not after reading these people who are smarter than me.

I fell for your story - now I think you are phony.

You want a free set of DVDs. To have all Cathe's workouts is around $1,000.

I don't believe one word of what you say now.

Not after reading these people who are smarter than me.

I fell for your story - now I think you are phony.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.