I am having a good day

NRG Woman

Cathlete
Just wanted to put it out there. I have been sick for years and struggling through my days. We may have actually figured out and managed one of the huge causes. This is one of the few days I have felt normal since August 2005. I am hoping this is the first of many, and even if I am once again sick tomorrow, I am grateful I had today.

Have another great day...and another... ;-)

Just wanted to put it out there. I have been sick for years and struggling through my days. We may have actually figured out and managed one of the huge causes. This is one of the few days I have felt normal since August 2005. I am hoping this is the first of many, and even if I am once again sick tomorrow, I am grateful I had today.

NRG Woman - so glad to hear this. I hope this is the first of the best days to come :D

I'm so happy for you. Having had mysterious and protracted illnesses in the past, I can truly relate. However, mine never lasted near as long as yours. I wish that every day continues to be good days for you. It's so terrible to feel ill and not participating in life. It really does make you appreciate the good days and not "sweat the small stuff".

Fingers crossed for you and yay for getting some answers and some relief!

I will say a prayer that it's the beginning of many, many days of feeling good and no more bad days! Keep us posted. I hope theyvhave it all figured out for you! Hugs!

Congratulations! I am so glad that you are feeling better. I too have had long illnesses (7 years as a teen). Its wonderful to feel human again!:D

So happy for you!

You must be feeling so free and alive. May you continue to gain stronger health each new day. Life is good!!

I am so happy for you and I know exactly how big a deal each day of wellness is when you have been battling feeling like crap for so long and you don't know if there's an end in sight. That's wonderful news. Trust your instincts. Sometimes you know your body better than any doctor can. I struggled with sickness that prevented me from working out this whole winter long and doctors kept putting me on medications to cure each one but only caused more symptoms and complications. In the end , I did my research, stopped all medications, went through the adjustment period and feel more like myself on no medications at all. phew! Bot is it a relief. So, you have my deepest sympathies and my biggest hopes that this one day is the small start of something big: your return to the daily wellness that should be everybody's right.

Thinking of you and wishing you total wellness,

Clare

Thank you all for your wonderful words. I had a migraine that took me out for the middle of the week, but once again am having a pretty good day today. The good days now way outnumber the bad days, and my current bad days are better than my good days have been in years. All in all for the first time in a long time I am feeling hopeful about my future.

NRG Woman said:
Thank you all for your wonderful words. I had a migraine that took me out for the middle of the week, but once again am having a pretty good day today. The good days now way outnumber the bad days, and my current bad days are better than my good days have been in years. All in all for the first time in a long time I am feeling hopeful about my future.

That's so wonderful. Prayers that you continue to have many more good days. I hope the bad days will ALL be gone soon.

Though I had a couple of not so good days this week I felt pretty good today. So much so that DH and I went canoeing on a local lake this morning. As we were canoeing and chatting it felt so...normal. And hopeful. It really is just beautiful outside. Life is good.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.