Hubby whacked me on the butt and.....

shoegoddess

Cathlete
hurt his hand:D:D:D:D Monday night I was walking passed him and he gave me a love whack and yelled ouch!!! He said "Man you're solid. I wasn't expecting that!!" He again commented last night on how surprised he was how solid I was back there. . Mind you I'm a pear and tend to be squishy in the lower body. Cathe has helped over the years but never compared to what STS has done for me. I'm beyond ecstatic:D:D:D I finished 4 weeks of Meso 1 on 3/28 and started this week on Meso 2 which I plan to do for 8 weeks. I can't wait to see the results.
THANK YOU CATHE!!!!

That's a GREAT compliment! :D I'm working to get there too! I just started Meso 2 also (doing the 6 month rotation). We'll see how my butt is when this is all over!

GOOD FOR YOU!!! :eek::eek: Keep up the good work! I can imagine how good that made you feel!

Jo

Awesome!

What a great compliment! If your DH is anything like mine, he still thinks workout videos aren't all that hard. Telling him my 25's were too light and I needed 30's definitely raised his eyebrows, though. I love it when they finally come around, and appreciate the hard work we put it in (not that we put in that hard work to look good for them, but that's a definite bonus on top of the health and self-esteem benefits).

Have fun with M2! I didn't see as much as change in it, but I am now in the first week of M3, and wow, do I feel it! Good luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.