How's progress going?

ksodano

Haven't heard much on the progress on Low Impact Series. Just wondering if you started filming yet and if everything is running on schedule. I'm just so excited to get these workouts in my hands!!!!!!

Filming progress

Hi ksodano,

We're filming in several stages with the next stage happening in a few more weeks. It may seem quiet right now, but there is a tremendous amount of work and rehearsals being done almost everyday on this project. Once we get towards the end of July is when will be ready and plan to start sharing more details and video clips with everyone.

Last edited:
I, personally, cannot imagine the incredible amount of work and energy that is needed for this month and the month of July for Cathe and her staff: between the RT's, preparing for the Low Impact series, plus the filming. There must be a significant amount of pressure. However, it is being handled graciously and professionally.

FeelFitWear

Veronica from FeelFitWear and Cathe put a lot of work into the selection of the clothes in the new workouts, so glad to hear you're liking what you see!

I love everything I have seen so far...I especially love the stuff we sampled at Disney. These look/sound amazing!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.