How will I be affected?

feebee

Cathlete
If I get satellite internet, scheduled on Monday, July 7, will I be excluded from, or miss out on the new forum? I currently have dial up and my e-mail address will change on Monday, July 7. I did purchase STS on the first day or so. Please let me know what I need to do.
Thanks so much,
Colleen

I suggest you get a Gmail account (or your choice of a free internet mail system) and go ahead and change your forum email. If you want to change it to your new email later, you can just wait for the new forums to come out before you change it.

(Don't know if you still need an invite for a Gmail account, but if you do, PM me and I'll send you an invite.)

April

I second what April said.

I had to do the same thing...I still currently use my gmail account for everything because of this very issue.

Now, I will never have to change my email address again...unless I want to...not because I have to.

Celeste

You just need to change your email address. Simply click on the "User Menu" link at the top of our forums main and first page. Then click on "Edit account information" and change your email address to your new name.

Can you tell me the exact steps you tried and the error message you received(don't list your actual email address)?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.