How to watch on Roku?

Annabelle2

Cathlete
I have been using Cathe Live On Demand on my laptop - difficult to see and blips - I have hooked up my laptop to my tv but there are lag times. I just got a Roku3 - how can I watch them with that - anyone know?

I don't think Cathe Live, On Demand work with Roku right now. I think they're working on it, and it should be soon. But, I haven't read anything about it recently.

Roku says that all I have to do is get the channel code and then add as a private channel - where would I find the channel code?

Kathy,
I don't think Cathe.com has a channel on Roku yet. I remember someone else asking on the forum and they said they were getting a new provider and that in the future we would be able to access it through Roku. I hope it's soon too because I bought a Roku 3 last month. :)

Do you have an iPod Touch, iPad, or iPhone? You can use an hdmi cable to hook them up to your TV. That's how I'm accessing Cathe Live now, I use my iPod Touch. This is the cable I bought that connects it to my TV:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004SBBDD0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

HTH,
Kathy G

I was coming on here to inquire about how the process for changing over to Roku was coming. I am anxious for it to happen as well. I feel the streaming will be so much easier that way.

Kathy,
I don't think Cathe.com has a channel on Roku yet. I remember someone else asking on the forum and they said they were getting a new provider and that in the future we would be able to access it through Roku. I hope it's soon too because I bought a Roku 3 last month. :)

Do you have an iPod Touch, iPad, or iPhone? You can use an hdmi cable to hook them up to your TV. That's how I'm accessing Cathe Live now, I use my iPod Touch. This is the cable I bought that connects it to my TV:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004SBBDD0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

HTH,
Kathy G
Kathy, I do not - I DO have a laptop but it keeps "buffering" for some reason however, nothing I watch on Roku does that - anyway I gave up on the Roku idea and bought Chromecast - I am going to see if I can stream through my phone to my TV - maybe that will work but I am still hoping it will be taken up by Roku - thanks so much for your answer my friend!

I was coming on here to inquire about how the process for changing over to Roku was coming. I am anxious for it to happen as well. I feel the streaming will be so much easier that way.

I cannot wait - I agree it will be so much easier - I hope it happens soon!

I contacted Roku expressed a "want" of this channel - don't know how that will turn out - I bought Chromecast - I should be able to get/do anything now LOL --- anyway I can view it on my large TV using Chromecast and my laptop or my phone - but I still would like that seamless ROKU experience --

I was having huge issues airplaying to apple TV and gave up on it (spinning circle, cutting off when I hit pause, etc). Since I have a surface 2 I purchased the Microsoft adapter and it streams the high quality beautifully.

Hey folks- sorry if I sound like a total idiot what is RuKo and is that going to be needed to continue to have the streaming/on Demand/Live classes? I've loved the streaming/on Demand and Live ever since June just after it was launched; fill be in on what I need! :)

RoKu is an Internet streaming box (usually wireless) that connects to your TV. It's an easy way to watch Internet video such as Netflix, Youtube, Cathe Live etc. It is 'not required' to use Cathe Live but is an easy to use option. You can still use desktops, laptops, tablets, phones etc. If I'm wrong with any of this please feel free to correct.

RoKu is an Internet streaming box (usually wireless) that connects to your TV. It's an easy way to watch Internet video such as Netflix, Youtube, Cathe Live etc. It is 'not required' to use Cathe Live but is an easy to use option. You can still use desktops, laptops, tablets, phones etc. If I'm wrong with any of this please feel free to correct.
Thanks Zenara! I have a smart TV- but it seems slow- I usually use my laptop for Cathe Live or on Demand for DVDs i don't have...yet! :) Thanks for the info. I was glad to hear it is not required and hope it is not in the future.

Happy New Year!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.