How to Keep Track of Our XTrain Updates

SNM Videos

Administrator
The filming of our 90 day XTrain program started on Saturday, October 6th. Six workouts have already been filmed and we should finish filming all of the XTRain workouts over the next two weeks. In the meantime we will do our best during breaks in our filming schedule to update you with pictures, details and even some spontaneous video clips.

Pictures will usually be posted first on our Facebook Fan page and then in our Blog as time permits. We've created a special XTrain category in our Blog that should make it easier for everyone to find and read all of our XTrain updates (see link below). We will also use this discussion forum for more detailed answers about the XTrain program.

We're going to be extremely busy over the next several weeks, but we will do our best to keep everyone updated and we will try to answer your questions just as soon as things slow down. But for now you should know that so far everything is going well and the XTrain workouts are looking phenomenal! - so keep checking back!.

| Facebook Fan page | XTrain Blog Launch Page | Order XTrain

Is it me or does it seem like this series is moving along pretty fast? Several workouts filmed already! Wow! Cathe and crew are incredible!!!

Hum has anyone by chance read if they said when filming is going to continue? I haven't seen anything for a couple days.

They started up again with filming today and continue tomorrow as well. I got the impression from the Facebook teaser update that they'll been done filming the series after tomorrow's filming!

I got that impression as well but wasn't sure if it was just my excitement making me read into it or not. Hummm hope so! That may mean we will get them in Nov?

I ask if they send to duplicater then clips or clips first and duplicaters on fb but Cathe said it wil be awhile before they send to duplicaters..but I still don't think she understood my question. I was wondering will video clips be shown soon or do they have to go to duplicaters first? Does anyone remember how it worked in the past? And r u understanding my question?

XTrain video clips will not be made until after editing and authoring are completed. So, it will be a while until you see XTrain clips.

No, sorry, I just like to keep it near the top of the forum because it contains all the links to the Xtrain updates.

Maybe you can make a "sticky" note with them in this forum? :)

The easiest way to to see the updates on our website is to just click on the "Blog" tab at the top of the Cathe.com home page and then select "Newest workouts/XTRain"

You can also view the updates on our facebook fan page by clicking on the image above. But I;ll make it a stick for you too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.