How often does Cathe release new sets/workouts?

Candiceena

Cathlete
Having been a Cathelete for only a year now (and I didn't know about her prior) - I was just wondering how often she comes out w/ new series/sets of workouts?

I know the New 2013 DVDs just got released but I'm just curious. :p

Good question! I think since the LIS came out she has been filming a lot more then she used to. I mean since LIS we have crossfire, to the max, then the greatest series ever x train, then the last 9 DVDs! That was slot since 2010! And I love it I hope she at Lear try's to do a series every year! Lol is love to see some series with cardo and weights everyday, or I mean weights two or three Times and have it split like upper body one day with a segment of HIIT cardio, the next day a long steady state cardio then legs the next day then cardio the next then upper body again but add a tabatasize for cardio on that day so we can have more cardio to lean out but work my upper and lower either split like I sad and the second time around for weights that week a whole body weight lifting !! Then a yoga !! I'd live that and a medibolic added in there. I just need a schedule that is lifting to hit every muscle two times a week and cardio for at least 5 days. That would be awesome. Oh and the yoga I would love to have it long holds to stretch and really breath into the poses. I don't like warrior stuff I like laying down and stretching to elongate the muscle and to relax!

Having been a Cathelete for only a year now (and I didn't know about her prior) - I was just wondering how often she comes out w/ new series/sets of workouts?

I know the New 2013 DVDs just got released but I'm just curious. :p

Since the last release end of September No filming has been announced.
Cathe did also mentioned not knowing when she was going to film.

That being said Since LIS We have been having new goodies;);) hmmm I would say every six months. It's time for a new lifting pack STS2, for us who love lifting;);)

Last edited:
That being said Since LIS We have been having new goodies;);) hmmm I would say every six months. It's time for a new lifting pack STS2, for us who love lifting;);)

I second that!!! STS is by far my most favorite weight workout ever. I love the set up, equipment used, split body part and the pace of the workouts. I'd be all over an STS2 if she released one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.